Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey, people of the internet.

I came up with a new idea.
Emerald+ rankers can fly in lobbies, I thought it'd be nice if your /fly is toggled, because every time you join another lobby/game, you have to type /fly again, you can, of course, disable this at the chest.
It's pretty simple and some of you guys might think this is irrelevant.

It was a short suggestion but I hope you guys like it. :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yeah! Why not? My brother has Emerald rank and for him its annoying that his /fly keeps going off everytime he switches game or lobby.
:D I would like this on his part!

Reactions: Troublesomee

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

Emerald+ rankers can fly in lobbies, I thought it'd be nice if your /fly is toggled, because every time you join another lobby/game, you have to type /fly again, you can, of course, disable this at the chest.

I really like your idea, this might help lots of players with emerald rank and above.

Thank you. :)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.

I wanted to suggest this to, good suggestion.

iProNatiion

Feb 13, 2017
Disneyland

I agree , I hate it when I want to fly but /fly is disabled :)

G

Gamerfull

I think this id Good idea, I don't Have Rank Esmerald, but for other People ;)

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I agree with all of you, in my opinion it should be added in the "setting chest" for people to able/disable it. I think that type /fly each time you join a lobby is quite annoying because if you want to join fast games you can't, by the way, what's faster type /fly and go to the games board or basically run? :(

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Well, it could be a great system, but Hypixel has it too. I am not sure if this will be added, although it is a neat idea :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before but I still like this idea. Sometimes I don't even know if it's toggled or if it isn't, so then I type /fly and I see I toggled it off. Honestly it's a bit frustrating sometimes.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I love the idea but as Bob_the_Giraffe said above, it could take a while for us to see it on the network. What I do suggest that you can do is use a mod that I've seen @ThatGrimCreeper use in his streams where you just have to press a key on your keyboard and it'll run the command for you, but I forgot the name of it which is why I tagged him :P

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I love the idea but as Bob_the_Giraffe said above, it could take a while for us to see it on the network. What I do suggest that you can do is use a mod that I've seen @ThatGrimCreeper use in his streams where you just have to press a key on your keyboard and it'll run the command for you, but I forgot the name of it which is why I tagged him :p

Using 5 Zig, you can setup Macros, e.g you can set a key to run a command. I've made it so when pressing "3" on my numpad, it runs the command /fly. If you need help setting it up, PM me.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

ItsTimmyy_

Apr 18, 2017
I personally wouldn't mind this. It would be very beneficial to players and I don't see any harm in it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom