Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Yea but then a ranked player will just fly up to the top of hard parkour and boast that he has completed it.we stone rankers feel bad as hard parkour is actually very hard!
I think you don't get the point of this. It gives people more reason to upgrade to or buy emerald rank. Rankers need to have advantages in the lobby, waiting room etc. If not, then all ranks are useless.

D

Deleted member 100818

Ik but it's kinda cheating
It's an advantage you have, you can go to the end of the parkour, as it's not an official (mini)game the EULA allows us to do that. As it's more something to flush away your bored lobby experience (what doesn't really work with a parkour) it would be fun to just fly around, discover some new things etc.

D

Deleted member 59979

It might not be necessary with all situations but seems like a good idea! If the parkour would be ruined then why isnt the parkour ruined in lobbys? Exactly the same.
+1 from me

Reactions: RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
B
It might not be necessary with all situations but seems like a good idea! If the parkour would be ruined then why isnt the parkour ruined in lobbys? Exactly the same.
+1 from me
I agree with you. Thanks for ur opinion

Reactions: Humanoide99

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don’t think it’s really necessary as games fill up quite quickly.
It can take some time for certain games to fill during the night or early in the morning. Games such as Minerware, Tower Defence, Blockwars and especially UHC are a great example.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It can take some time for certain games to fill during the night or early in the morning. Games such as Minerware, Tower Defence, Blockwars and especially UHC are a great example.
But is it really necessary that we put a dev to this? Think they could better spend their times on more needed projects so those get finished faster.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom