Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018

I Think that this thread doesnt need more explain.
It just what the tittle say, you can fly when you are waiting that the game starts ,in games like : Eggwars , Tower Defense , and games that have a space for waiting the start
I know that in some games like skywars ( solo ) and eggwars ( solo ) this is not going to be possible because you are waiting in the respawn ( CAGE ).
This is a good idea because is going to be very funny and cool can fly while you are waiting a game !
Obviously is just for people with rank : Esmerald, obsidian , youtuber , staff.
_ SPA:

Pienso que esta publicacion no necesita mas explicacion
Es lo mismo que dice el titulo , poder volar mientras esperas juegos como : Eggwars , Tower defense , y los otros juegos que tienen espacios para esperar que el juego comience.
Se que en algunos juegos como Skywars y Eggwars ( SOLO ) esto no podria ser posible ya que esperas en el mismo respawn ( CAJA )
Pienso que es una buena idea por que seria divertido y interesante poder volar mientras esperas el juego.
Obviamente esto podria ser posibile si cuentas con rango como : Esmeralda , Obsidiana , youtuber o Staff.

Thanks for read. Gracias por leer

D

Deleted member 100818

Has been suggested several times. And I agreed with all of them, so guess what my answer to this thread is.

Reactions: Nevermind3476

NEO_K4T4N4

Dec 15, 2015
It just what the tittle say, you can fly when you are waiting that the game starts ,in games like : Eggwars , Tower Defense , and games that have a space for waiting the start
I know that in some games like skywars ( solo ) and eggwars ( solo ) this is not going to be possible because you are waiting in the respawn ( CAGE ).
This is a good idea because is going to be very funny and cool can fly while you are waiting a game !
_ SPA:

Es lo mismo que dice el titulo , poder volar mientras esperas juegos como : Eggwars , Tower defense , y los otros juegos que tienen espacios para esperar que el juego comience.
Se que en algunos juegos como Skywars y Eggwars ( SOLO ) esto no podria ser posible ya que esperas en el mismo respawn ( CAJA )
Pienso que es una buena idea por que seria divertido y interesante poder volar mientras esperas el juego.
Obviamente esto podria ser posibile si cuentas con rango como : Esmeralda , Obsidiana , youtuber o Staff.

diiana

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2017
_ SPA:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
_ SPA:

I made a suggestion a while ago about this topic, and I agree with you.

XoanGamerYT

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2016
Argentina
_ SPA:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom