Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Hi guys :)
Because you can not fly when we are in the lobby waiting to enter a game.
It would be a good idea to add the power to fly in the lobbies as we acquired the highest ranks and can fly and many people wish they could fly in those lobbies
is a great idea :D
IGN: TheShoter_Gamerr
Level: 81

Always in Arcarde lobby 1

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It would be a good idea to add the power to fly in the lobbies as we acquired the highest ranks and can fly and many people wish they could fly in those lobbies
I don't think it's needed.
People usually do the parkour while waiting for the game to start so if your idea is added, possibly parkour should be removed :/

Anyway, I think it would be fun to fly in those lobbies,but I see a bit unfair only high ranks can do this.
You agree with your own idea because you have Obsidian rank but other people may not

Reactions: A pigeon

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
I don't think it's needed.
People usually do the parkour while waiting for the game to start so if your idea is added, possibly parkour should be removed :/

Anyway, I think it would be fun to fly in those lobbies,but I see a bit unfair only high ranks can do this.
You agree with your own idea because you have Obsidian rank but other people may not
I say only in some specific games that do not have parkour i like parkour too :p
http://imgur.com/a/VAqVx

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Would be fun but what about the parkour?

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Would be fun but what about the parkour?
You can also do parkour is fun to do but if you buy a range you should be able to fly in more places no?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
The thing about the parkour is that it doesn't give you any rewards or measures the time taken to go through it. The parkour is just a thing you go through while you wait for the game to start, so If a player flyes through it it won't matter.
And having this perk for obsidian ranks and emerald ranks only would only allow few players to fly around and explore the waiting lobby.
Although, if the parkour is really important then you can measure the time you take to complete the parkour, and disable flying when you try to complete it like in the regular lobbies.

Reactions: D0RIAN and Exull

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net

This has been suggested before and I still dont understand why Cubecraft didn't do this in the first place. I support this idea.

Reactions: _Shoter_

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This has been suggested multiple times before, but I'm still supporting this. :)

EDIT: Maybe this should only be available for the obsidian, staff and YouTuber rank. It isn't that big of a feature, but it does separate emerald from obsidian.

Reactions: _Shoter_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom