Yes or No?

• Total voters

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! :)

When you play the boss game in Minerware fly through hoops you can see in chat who is leading with the most hoops. And you can see what your record is. (In that game)

What I’m suggesting is to:

Make the same like almost in all the other games where you can get kills, when you press “tab” (originally) you can see in Skywars for example how many kills you have. Isn’t it just easier for everyone if this will be the same thing for this bossgame? In my opinion it’s better than looking continuously into the chat who is leading with the most hoops.

What do you think? :p

~ JDgamers

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
No thanks.
1: Who wants to have a screen in your face of all the people how many rings they've passed while you are flying. It will distract me for sure. As if I have the time to look for that anyways. No way I'm gonna press tab for that.
2: I'm totally not interested how many rings people have passed. I'm only interested in how many rings the number 1 player has passed at that moment.

Sorry...

Reactions: JDgamers

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
The reason why I voted no is because I don't think this would be useful (for me atleast). That's because I personally don't really care how many hoops others have passed, I'm just trying my best to get to the end. All those numbers would be very distracting. Next to that, I agree with PerryJ's second opinion. I'm only interested in how many hoops the number 1 player has passed.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like the way it is today. I would hate it if I constantly need to look in tab to see who has the most rings.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi! :)

When you play the boss game in Minerware fly through hoops you can see in chat who is leading with the most hoops. And you can see what your record is. (In that game)

What I’m suggesting is to:

Make the same like almost in all the other games where you can get kills, when you press “tab” (originally) you can see in Skywars for example how many kills you have. Isn’t it just easier for everyone if this will be the same thing for this bossgame? In my opinion it’s better than looking continuously into the chat who is leading with the most hoops.

What do you think? :p

~ JDgamers

I just think this isn’t needed. As it constantly updates the record hoops in chat.

Sorry, but a no for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.