Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

In the map "Flowers" should the people who choose archer kit only get to have power 2 bows?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes but the player gets Power 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I feel like the map Flowers has too many bow spammers So in OP more I feel like it is TOO op for power 3 bows. Because it encourages people to bow spam for easy kills. So my recommendation is that in
the map "Flowers" The bows are only power 2 or power 1. Because I feel it is too OP for someone to have a power 3 bow when the other people don't have a chestplate.
Cheers :P -1212hawks_

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
I feel like power 3 in (Flowers) is too op. Also it doesn't make it fun for others

I agree. It does not make it fun for other's. But in my opinion, it is the player who is getting shot at's fault that they did not get one themselves. For people who are shooting this bow it is extremely fun, and you can easily make a protection for yourself with sandstone to protect the shot.

Sorry, it's a -1 for me.
~OrbitFlash

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Ehh I think that it isn't an option. It's part of a kit and you can't predict which map you're going to play. Make the bow power 2 at all maps or not.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I think it is fine how it is. The bow does a decent amount of damage since a player's health is usually already low in FFA.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom