Status
Not open for further replies.

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
Duels is a fun gamemode on cubecraft.
One thing that is very annoying is the maps. I dont see any reason for the maps having a huge flower, a huge mushroom or ice cubes everywhere.
It makes combos harder to keep and is also a way for people to sit in corners and abuse the headhitter. The ice map is also very bad for frames because the ice, glass and flowing water drop frames (I think thats the reason its so bad on this map) also having water everywhere is very annoying because people can keep knocking u into the water and you cant get out.
I just dont see the reason they need to have builds on them. I understand cubecraft want different maps but making them flat would be so much better for everything.

SoulMC

May 1, 2021
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
One thing that is very annoying is the maps. I dont see any reason for the maps having a huge flower, a huge mushroom or ice cubes everywhere.
It makes combos harder to keep and is also a way for people to sit in corners and abuse the headhitter. The ice map is also very bad for frames because the ice, glass and flowing water drop frames (I think thats the reason its so bad on this map) also having water everywhere is very annoying because people can keep knocking u into the water and you cant get out.
I just dont see the reason they need to have builds on them. I understand cubecraft want different maps but making them flat would be so much better for everything.
Very True :D

Reactions: privqted

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Seeing cool map designs like on java mmc would look really nice too

xorg2907

Jun 27, 2021
I agree as well. Having all the maps flat could be annoying but I think there should be at least one flat map that people can use for clips, practice or even tournaments with less lagg. This subject would also result in people building their own obstacles or designs of their own. Giving people creative for building your own custom map could also be something for people with battle arena witch you have to give credit for me because of my great ideas ;)

What I mean is people with Battle Arena rank could make custom maps just like sky block and have fun with their custom inventories and maps. (Having a flat map to start with would be handy)

Last edited:

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
im not playing duels just because of maps this would make me change my opinion on whole minigame !!

MLGPurpleGuyYT

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2021
Agreed! So many users abuse the fact that you can headhit for extra crits. When I'm fighting a newer player, or non, typically they're going to climb the mushroom in that map, and then hide in ice in the other, it gets real annoying, and extends the match to a very boring and lengthy unentertaining fight. And if they don't hide, they try to stay against a wall where it's easier to combo, but very much cheap and easy. Plus, a flat ground would make it easier for newer and skilled players to practice combos, where they won't be using elevation nor abusing it for help.

w7b9

Mar 4, 2021
yes

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hey privqted,

We can understand that a centrepiece within Duel maps can cause some obstruction to PVP, but at the same time can create a nice addition and give contrast to gameplay.
You may have already noticed within the recent Spring update that there was a new map released, Farm, which simply had no centrepiece.

1652352800938.png

In future, we'll definitely consider adding more of these maps for the community's enjoyment, you can view potential previews of upcoming updates here. Thank you for this suggestion!

Therefore, consider this planned and implemented! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom