Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Itzzskyla420

Member
Jun 3, 2021
5
0
2
21
Does anyone know the hidden quest after doing the flaming archer quest from the nether? I was just doing it bored waiting for money to grind and when i completed it it said u unlocked a new quest but its not on my tab list so i figured it was a HQ but no one has posted about it. Can anyone help?
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I think it is get the diamond armor (Helmet, chest plate, leggings, and boots,) to a certain level. I'm not spoiling anything else.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom