Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Itzzskyla420

Member
Jun 3, 2021
5
0
2
21
Does anyone know the hidden quest after doing the flaming archer quest from the nether? I was just doing it bored waiting for money to grind and when i completed it it said u unlocked a new quest but its not on my tab list so i figured it was a HQ but no one has posted about it. Can anyone help?
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I think it is get the diamond armor (Helmet, chest plate, leggings, and boots,) to a certain level. I'm not spoiling anything else.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom