Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
FIX YOUR *** CHESTS!!!!

I've played 10 skywars games this day and just had 1 time armor in my chest.

Fix it now and don't wait till cube is death...
There should be an update coming soon. Also please dont make this suggestion. It is a noticed problem

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Huh?? what's wrong dude...;P
This.
Don't worry too much, there's an awesome update just waiting out there! :D
There is a big skywars update soon so be hype then this will be fixed I bet!
The skyward update will be coming out soon
here's a massive, massive Skywars update coming very soon!
@Fox78YT , You're just repeating what everyone else said.
I'm disappointed that I need to mention this again, but please people, don't repeat something that has already been said not even 2 comments above you. It's not helpful in any way.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
This.

@Fox78YT , You're just repeating what everyone else said.
Hey.... I do have the same right to comment on a thread, I don't see you complaining about anyone else on here that has said the same thing. Just chill, and your comment about me hasn't helped anyone in any way and I am allowed to express my thoughts and opinions as well - even if they are the same as other people's... If you have a problem with that, then don't bother commenting things on a thread that isn't going to change anything about the preson you're writing about.. :)

Reactions: AmyFove_714

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hey.... I do have the same right to comment on a thread,
Yes
I don't see you complaining about anyone else on here that has said the same thing.
Ok, let me show you:
I shouldn't even have to explain myself here.
You know what I mean by quoting you.
Also, I'm disappointed that I need to mention this again, but please people, don't repeat something that has already been said not even 2 comments above you. It's not helpful in any way.
As you can see, I did not only complain about you.
I am allowed to express my thoughts and opinions as well - even if they are the same as other people's...
Yes, you have.
Your comment is not a thought or opinion however.
It's an answer that has already been given, therefore, it's not to anyone's use.

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Alright stop this hypocritical bull excretion.

Yes, the skywars update is coming soon, maybe in less than a week, who knows.

No, that is not an excuse to say he has to stop complaining about it and continue to be patient.
It is totally understandable that he's angry about this.

"Soon" Is an extremely vague term, especially when used by cubecraft.
They said Sentinel would come "soon" as well, more than months before it was actually released, and even when it did, it wasn't the greatest at the start.
UHC would come "soon" as well, freebuild as well, you get the idea.

"Soon" could mean anything from 6 months to a few days, so therefore he has all the reasons to be tired of waiting.
Even if the skywars update would come in a few days, or heck, even today, how would he know they really meant soon this time?
He doesn't.

Also, not everyone has so much time or patience on their hands to be active on the forums. Most cubecraft players don't, so don't tell him he has to be that way. It's unrealistic. Even if he were active on the forums, there are so many threads now that he could've easily missed a large majority of those so called "a lot of suggestions by an admin". I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I'm disappointed that I need to mention this again, but please people, don't repeat something that has already been said not even 2 comments above you. It's not helpful in any way.

Oh, also funny to see that a comment has been edited by a moderator, yet that same moderator hasn't even taken the time reply to the thread or confirm any of the comments/answers placed.
Good to see which priorities you staff members have. /s

Out.
Thanks for your perfect comment! :) Everything is true. +1

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Btw, for everybody who is saying: 'there will be an big update soon, be patience'.
For how long is parkour in maitenance? Exactly, same for this update. :)

I want a date!

Reactions: D0RIAN

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Btw, for everybody who is saying: 'there will be an big update soon, be patience'.
For how long is parkour in maitenance? Exactly, same for this update. :)

I want a date!
the big diffrence is, you can't join the parkour.. you can join skywars

Reactions: elesema12

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Alright stop this hypocritical bull excretion.

Yes, the skywars update is coming soon, maybe in less than a week, who knows.

No, that is not an excuse to say he has to stop complaining about it and continue to be patient.
It is totally understandable that he's angry about this.

"Soon" Is an extremely vague term, especially when used by cubecraft.
They said Sentinel would come "soon" as well, more than months before it was actually released, and even when it did, it wasn't the greatest at the start.
UHC would come "soon" as well, freebuild as well, you get the idea.

"Soon" could mean anything from 6 months to a few days, so therefore he has all the reasons to be tired of waiting.
Even if the skywars update would come in a few days, or heck, even today, how would he know they really meant soon this time?
He doesn't.

Also, not everyone has so much time or patience on their hands to be active on the forums. Most cubecraft players don't, so don't tell him he has to be that way. It's unrealistic. Even if he were active on the forums, there are so many threads now that he could've easily missed a large majority of those so called "a lot of suggestions by an admin". I did.
Adding onto that: Nobody ever confirmed chests being rebalanced in the next update. None of the Skywars feedback threads cover that.
Making a suggestion about it is definitely appropriate in this case, so don't bother saying things like "Skywars is going to be updated soon!"
Saying that is about as useful as saying "They'll be adding vanity items soon!" on a suggestion requesting some miniatures to be added.

If you don't want to wait that long, keep up to date on the forums, and mainwhile play another game instead of complaining about something that cubecraft is already working with. And if you don't want to play another game, use the iron golem kit. Rush to people so you can kill then and take THEIR armor or rush to mid.
Kits really shouldn't be the reason you win a fight, let alone a game. I know that's not the case currently, but that has to be changed.
Also, I've experienced that I always lack armour AND weapons sometimes. Even if I'm in full iron, I can't just easily kill a decent diamond guy if they have a diamond/swordsman sword. It all comes down to luck at this point, and sometimes it's completely unfair.

If you hate the fact that people repeat thing other have already said, leave. Search another topic to complain about the comments...
Well repeating the same answer on a thread would pretty much be a useless post, and that's also against the forum rules. If you don't bring any other answer to the table, you might as well not reply on the thread. Opinions however are always welcome.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
Top Bottom