Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no because your stupid

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertrix

May 20, 2020
ok so on skywars there is so many cheaters and u guys dont even care i get it takes time but look at agc there upgrading the anticheat everytime someone byasses the anticheat but there is blatant bhoppers or safe walkers and they dont get banned . this server used to be good with good anticheat now its just not fun with loads of cheater

Reactions: Deeds

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
ok so on skywars there is so many cheaters and u guys dont even care i get it takes time but look at agc there upgrading the anticheat everytime someone byasses the anticheat but there is blatant bhoppers or safe walkers and they dont get banned . this server used to be good with good anticheat now its just not fun with loads of cheater
Many developers have been hired to take care on the anti cheat on both Bedrock and Java. In the meantime, whilst it’s still a working progress, report them here for Bedrock and here for Java!

Reactions: Hoshi

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com

CubeCraft is already working on that.

LucasCsbr

Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands, Bilthoven.
It's a very cliche thing to say, I completly agree that they need to work on the anti cheat. But they obviously know them selfs.. And like somebody said above they already hired someone to work on the sentinel, which we really needed. But so many people already made a suggestion like this that it's getting a little bit annoying... :rolleyes:

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica

I would like to add that AGC is by no means a perfect anticheat and has many of its own bypasses. Not to mention that AGC also doesn't deal with players on versions 1.9+, does not deal with bedrock, and has a false ban rate that would not be suitable for CubeCraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom