Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 17, 2017
Whenever I try to report teamers or hackers, it never lets me use screenshots, only videos. I have screenshots of people obviously teaming, admitting to teaming, admitting to hacking, or blatantly hacking. It's frustrating not being able to report people because I can't get recording software. Please change the system because it's making it impossible to report hackers/teamers.

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Whenever I try to report teamers or hackers, it never lets me use screenshots, only videos. I have screenshots of people obviously teaming, admitting to teaming, admitting to hacking, or blatantly hacking. It's frustrating not being able to report people because I can't get recording software. Please change the system because it's making it impossible to report hackers/teamers.
Screenshots are not enough evidence for 'Hacking' or 'Teaming' you need a video evidence. Read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

Obit1998

Oct 25, 2016
You can record with OBS (that is free) or when you have windows 10 you can record with the Xbox app that is normally already installed on your pc. You can open the thing where you can start recording with Win+G.

U

Unipotato

This is because screenshots are not enough evidence to ban players off of. They can be taken at the wrong moment or photoshopped, and staff need to be completely sure that someone is actually breaking the rules before punishing them. Picture this: two players are in combat, and they both stop to eat at the same time, and are not hitting each other. You snap a screenshot, and they are falsely banned because the screenshot was taken out of context. Or this: a player is jumping from a high place on a map to sneak attack another player. That player gets a screenshot of the other person falling, and they are falsely banned for fly hacking. Or this: A person photoshops a picture of someone floating in creative mode on a private server into a picture of a cubecraft lobby, and adds a player's name. That player is falsely banned because someone faked them hacking. This is why we cannot accept screenshots for non chat based offenses.

Reactions: Obit1998

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I've tried, but nothing has ever worked for me. It always somehow messes up.
You can also use bandicam or fraps, both are free.
or when you have windows 10 you can record with the Xbox app that is normally already installed on your pc. You can open the thing where you can start recording with Win+G.
I have windows 10,and I can't.

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
As many others have said it is extremely easy to forge evidence with a screenshot of these certain offences.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Just use bandicam, automatically keybinded to f12. Then it is easy to use to ban hackers and rule breakers

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
Bandicam is good which I'm using. Go to bandicam and select game mode so that bandicam can record Minecraft window only. Normally you'll get low fps when recording. You can install optifine for your Minecraft's and lower the graphic settings. Also, checkout the video settings at bandicam. By using optifine and bandicam's low end pc settings, you'll get a nice video.

Feel free to ask me if you have any problem.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this system is the way it is for a reason it would be broken otherwise

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom