Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tant33

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2016
67
82
94
25
Best cube

Please fix the dubble death bug on stats board.

tant33
 

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
653
1,591
289
25
the Netherlands
I believe they already fixed this bug, but indeed the statistics haven't recovered from the bug except for the playtime bug that had been occuring in Tower Defence and possibly other games (not sure). I'm not very experienced in coding and what not, so I'm not quite sure as to how the playtime could be recovered, but the deaths couldn't. As well as some achievements haven't been working for me ever since.

A brief explanation from someone who knows more would be very nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Top Bottom