Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MasterNathobi

Member
Aug 27, 2020
1
1
4
26
Currently if you have lvl 1 VIP which I have you can join sky wars chaos mode and bring your friends with you if you're in a party even if they don't have VIP this is great but i can only bring two other people in to the game even though the game is 4 player all Vs all it should be made so this is allowed
I understand people may be worried about teaming but you can already join the game with someone in your party but there's just this strange restriction on it that needs to go
 
  • Like
Reactions: Silon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom