Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I think 30 seconds is too short but you're right, currently the timer is definitely too long. I think 60 or 90 seconds would be ideal.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, it should be removed. The game is kinda boring.

Just standing on the same place and hooking animals for 3 minutes straight ain’t fun.

Since I know they won’t remove it, I agree with you and they should decrease the play time to 1 minute or something around that. 3 minutes is way to long.

Reactions: Ge1ster

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Honestly, it should be removed. The game is kinda boring.

Just standing on the same place and hooking animals for 3 minutes straight ain’t fun.

Since I know they won’t remove it, I agree with you and they should decrease the play time to 1 minute or something around that. 3 minutes is way to long.
I actually genuinely agree. If it's not gonna be changed, why not just remove it? Literally none of the people I've played that game with has liked it, there's just simply too many problems with the game. And after countless suggestions, nothing has changed, so might as well remove it, it's my least favorite game in minerware and it's often the reason I can't achieve a perfect 18/18 game. 1 winner, too little amount of mobs, too much time, limited space to move in, neighbors who constantly fight and steal your mobs, it's simply awful.

About the actual suggestion, I think something around a minute like Quis said would be a good amount

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom