I don't know if cubecraft is using DisguiseCraft for the players to be seen as blocks. If it is, then the plugin isn't compatible with 1.9 yet. But as said above the key thing now is
Patience.. It takes time to do.. Thank goodness I played Hide and Seek to practice it ;)
Hide and seek doesn't work because the plug-in is incompatible with 1.9 , developers are aware of this and they are already working on it to get it fixed. Patience is a virtue :P
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.