Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
I have a decent computer (100 fps average)
But, whenever I am in the lobby, the game suddenly drops to 20-30 fps.
This is caused by players. I tested this by standing facing towards them (30 fps) and facing away from them (towards the vortex, gives 60 fps)
Players are set to invisible, but that didn't change the results.

there are a lot of people AFK. Some of these also have changing clothes.
So my suggestion is to get rid of all the people who are AFK for longer than 5 minutes, because there are a lot of people AFK. Some of these also have changing clothes, which makes it lag even more.

I feel like this might help the online players a lot, to give them a frame boost.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a decent computer (100 fps average)
But, whenever I am in the lobby, the game suddenly drops to 20-30 fps.
This is caused by players. I tested this by standing facing towards them (30 fps) and facing away from them (towards the vortex, gives 60 fps)
Players are set to invisible, but that didn't change the results.

there are a lot of people AFK. Some of these also have changing clothes.
So my suggestion is to get rid of all the people who are AFK for longer than 5 minutes, because there are a lot of people AFK. Some of these also have changing clothes, which makes it lag even more.

I feel like this might help the online players a lot, to give them a frame boost.
Normally you do not spend minutes in a lobby so you can just join a new game and then your fps is back to normal. You also can always join a lobby that is less full. And i think that cube would lose members if you are getting kicked for being 5 mins. The person that is afk could just be going to the toillet or be eating. It is a no for me since it is not necesary at all

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom