Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fix chicken kit

• Total voters

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
the chicken kit for skywars is completly disabled when it is voted no projectiles and you dont even get the armour assosiated with the kit and my friend is a bit fustrated with that
My idea is that you can keep the armour no matter what but the eggs can be disabled or limited
Also I put a choice aswell for people that want it to keep the eggs that you get from the kit in no projectile mode.
Thank you!

Reactions: Finixly
D

Deleted member 492126

When you choose the swordsman kit you get the stone sword with sharpness II even if it's basic chests. Following this logic, you should get the eggs even if No Throwables is enabled

Btw, tell your friend he is able to know if No Throwables is enabled by looking at the chat 5 seconds before the game starts. A message like this always appears: "Projectile voting has been locked to No Throwables for this game"
If the game has No Throwables enabled he can choose another kit

Reactions: DrPickle

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
When you choose the swordsman kit you get the stone sword with sharpness II even if it's basic chests. Following this logic, you should get the eggs even if No Throwables is enabled

Btw, tell your friend he is able to know if No Throwables is enabled by looking at the chat 5 seconds before the game starts. A message like this always appears: "Projectile voting has been locked to No Throwables for this game"
If it's a No Throwables game he can choose another kit
Yeah we see it but the problem is she grinded for a few days off and on to get it and then it doesn't always work

If the game has No Throwables enabled he can choose another kit
My friend only has 1 purchased kit for skywars tho XD

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I think the kit shouldn't be removed at that certain mode. I know Eggs are throwables, and that throwables are disabled in this mode. But making the Chicken kit not disable does at least give the kit some use. It's kinda useless now imo.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom