Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
Suggestion is simple, change how you open generator update menu

Reason
The generators are very annoying while pvp bare fist, or eating food while pvping, i.e: when you try to eat food, place blocks, punch someone with bare first, then your aim moves towards a gen and you get knocked off

Fix

Pc: make it so you can only open generators with bare fist and no items, and by right mouse button

Controller: Make it so you can only open it via the right click equivalent on a controller and also open it when you don't have any item in your hand

Mobile: Since there is no right or left mouse button on mobile, I suggest making it so you can only open it when you double click or long tap, also open when you have no item in your hand

This has been very annoying at this point, I think everyone can relate to this.

side note: i don't play on mobile or controller, if you got better buttons for Opening generator menu suggest them down bellow, i will update post for them :)

Last edited:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

Reason
The generators are very annoying while pvp bare fist, or eating food while pvping

Fix

Pc: make it so you can only open generators with bare fist and no items, and by right mouse button

Controller: Make it so you can only open it via the right click equivalent on a controller and also open it when you don't have any item in your hand

Mobile: Since there is no right or left mouse button on mobile, I suggest making it so you can only open it when you double click or long tap, also open when you have no item in your hand

side note: i don't play on mobile or controller, if you got better buttons for Opening generator menu suggest them down bellow, i will update post for them :)
Everytime i pvp a noob on mid, i accidentally open the diamond gen , and that results in being comboed in a bad way ...

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.

Reason
The generators are very annoying while pvp bare fist, or eating food while pvping

Fix

I Completely Agree To The Suggestion, But I'm Unsure About The Mobile Ones, Cause I'm Kinda Confused Imagining Opening It With Double Click. BTW, Is It Even Possible To Code That ??

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
I Completely Agree To The Suggestion, But I'm Unsure About The Mobile Ones, Cause I'm Kinda Confused Imagining Opening It With Double Click. BTW, Is It Even Possible To Code That ??
You click it once, you get a message saying click it again, and then you click it again then it opens :)

Reactions: PratyayPro5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom