Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft bedrock add more vertical kb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Since there have been quite a lot of votes for yes, I have marked the tag as forwarded and we will be looking into discussing the suggestion eventually

Reactions: Patsman
D

Deleted member 486292

i find it funny how people seem to think that the only components to knockback are just power and height. instead of focusing on just these two variables, what about how your momentum affects kb? What about sprint resetting, w tapping, reducing? these factors are virtually nonexistent in every bedrock pvp server which is honestly beyond me.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently on cubecraft bedrock the vertical kb was reduce which messed up the kb a lot, it's a lot hard to jump reset, if ur laggy ur automatically good, & combo r not as good. Please add more vertical kb to fix this it'll make pvp a lot better on the server
What is the VERTICAL KB means?

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Recently on cubecraft bedrock the vertical kb was reduce which messed up the kb a lot, it's a lot hard to jump reset, if ur laggy ur automatically good, & combo r not as good. Please add more vertical kb to fix this it'll make pvp a lot better on the server
Or just fix the KB system because it's just random. The only thing changed from now and new KB is a single value of a 1 changed to a 1.5.

ALL THE BUGS from old KB are in "new" KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom