Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
First off, yes the map DOES LOOK AMAZING, do net get me wrong on that but the gameplay is... let's say not good for now.
I mean more people end up getting killed by falling off the map instead of actual fights.
BTjtHPf.png

imPMcoG.png

TsRDACJ.png

As you can see the chat is just filled with ''... died in the void'' or ''... died in the void while escaping ...''.

And I mean, these 3 screenshots aren't even the entire game, wich means even MORE deaths by void happened in this game, it's literally Blockarena 2.0

I suggest making this map more enjoyable by reducing the amount of gaps and spaces where you can fall in.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom