Should bedrock bow knockback be fixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba
Bow knockback has been increased greatly to the point where you can get sent off the map from a 5 block wide platform by someone with a few arrows while actively moving against it. this is also broken for combos because you take lots of upwards knockback starting a combo. I suggest making the knockback caused by bows the same as snowballs, or decreasing snowball knockback slightly and make bow knockback that. That would make skywars so much more enjoyable because people would bow spam less and stare at you at point blank and spam snowballs

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I would say make it less because right now in duels if someone spams at close range with decent aim, you can't get any distance on them

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba
I would say make it less because right now in duels if someone spams at close range with decent aim, you can't get any distance on them
its even worse in skywars if they hit you from across the map and you were on a high place or sprint jumping you would think you took kb from a punch bow

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I find it more fun to use the bow, for a substitute rod. Just because people rod spam you can't just remove the rod? So no need to do it with the bow, If anyone bow spams just shame them smh.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
yea but all the nons who are like 9 and dont know what a discord is will bow spam i swear 1 in 3 games i encounter a bow spammer/ projectile spammer
if they're lucky enough to get a bow couldn't you get one and spam back?

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've started capitalising on bows so much recently if someone starts bowspamming me, if you hit them at half power as they are jumping it deals 5 blocks of knockback which is more than a full bow shot.
It should deal less than swords.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I agree, back in the days bows did almost no kb but right now they do to much in my opinion, i would like to see it somewhere in between.

Reactions: Adamtheapple

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba
I find it more fun to use the bow, for a substitute rod. Just because people rod spam you can't just remove the rod? So no need to do it with the bow, If anyone bow spams just shame them smh.
also rod spamming isn't a problem if there were rods you wouldn't have people rod spamming you from across the map and if rods had bow kb that would be its own problem bc you wouldn't be able to do anything if they rod spam you

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
I dont think they should, they should fix snowball and egg kb because you cant start combos with anything but a bow.

But if they arent willing to fix snowball/egg kb, then yes, I hope they fix bow kb

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba
I dont think they should, they should fix snowball and egg kb because you cant start combos with anything but a bow.

But if they arent willing to fix snowball/egg kb, then yes, I hope they fix bow kb
getting a single bow shot shouldn't give you a guaranteed combo that's just broken I enjoy egg and snowball kb I just wish they would make egg/snowballs do less kb after you get hit by 2 in a row because you can't get any distance on people in skywars if they just spam snowballs and eggs.

Reactions: Puppyfied
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom