Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dr0pe

May 16, 2020
Denmark
Hello. In my opinion there are 3 main problems with assi that should be fixed.

Problem 1 = Shop bug

When you buy gaps or other items in the shops the shop sometimes takes away your coins and replaces them with coal coins, which leads to players losing a lot of coins in the long term.

Problem 2 = B farming

A lot of people are b farming, how I would fix b farming is if a player reaches a bounty streak of 15 in less than 5 min they would get a warning. If the player keeps going and gets a bounty streak of 30 in less than 10 min he would get banned for b farming. [A warning would last 30 min and the player wouldn't be able to see if he's gotten a warning. Why it should last 30 min is so the player can't join a new map and go get a bountry streak of 15 and then change map every time.]

Problem 3 = Hackers

Some players are hitboxing, using esp or just hacking in general. For players that are blatantly hacking, they should get banned immediately instead of wating which is what the anticheat does atm (from what I've heard from an Anti-cheat developer. Some hackers now currently can play for hours without getting banned and once they do get banned they just come back in 2 minutes with another account, so I don't see why waiting would help.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom