Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Comments like this.
Now me, personally, I find these comments to have no sense. This is pretty... pointless. It was unpopular because it broke and no maps were released. You didn't even point out what you liked and not like of the game personally, just "DUH UNPOPULEIR DUHG"
Because you want to hear the truth?
Everyone is saying the same thing! We know it was unpopular, and we knew the reason, a reason that COULD HAVE BEEN FIXED! Because people did like it, there's people who want it back, and who wants it back is in the majority, as of now. The game never had a chance to shine to its full potential still people did like it, and now you just come here and OH HI NO UNPOPULAR NEVER EVER COMING BACK!1!1
Please stop and give another valid point...
The problem is: There is no valid point. There was totally NO REASON to remove it. Well, perhaps that ut was broken, butit was possible to just fix it.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The problem is: There is no valid point. There was totally NO REASON to remove it. Well, perhaps that ut was broken, butit was possible to just fix it.
So true, just needed a space for a new game and went like "OH OH LOOK let's picks random game uhb money walls!!'

N

Nikboo

I also believe that Money Walls never had it's true potential to shine. There could be many things the devs could add to Money walls but instead they took it down :(. I also do want it back but even @Mac said that they wouldn't bring it back. + 1

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I also believe that Money Walls never had it's true potential to shine. There could be many things the devs could add to Money walls but instead they took it down :(. I also do want it back but even @Mac said that they wouldn't bring it back. + 1
Mac also said 1.8 was never coming back.

Reactions: ciwa

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Ok dude now you're messin with some deep stuff, better to wait these last 6 days of summer to see what happens ok mate? Let's not... rush the.. thing... this quick.
last 6 days of summer?! school already started for me like 2 weeks ago...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom