Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What annoys YOU the most about Cubecraft Games.

• 1: The Players.

• 2: The overuse of 'Buy me to get stuff'.

• 3: That one ice parkour in tower defense place.

• 4: The broken report thing.

• 5: Status' aren't long enough.

• 6: Everyone seems to suddenly spam JOIN MY SERVER.

• 7: Auto-'Magically' downloading crashes my/your game.

• 8: People need Grammarly

• 9: £140 Ranks?! (Not as much as Mineplex but whatever).

• 10: The broken censor filter... FILTERS EVERYTHING!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
DISCLAIMER: EVER SINCE I POSTED THE '5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT LUCKY ISLANDS, EVEN THOUGH I (DESPISE?) THE GAME' POST, I HAVE BECOME AWARE THAT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO EITHER;

A: CAN'T TAKE A JOKE.
B: THINK IM BEING SERIOUS
OR C: DON'T KNOW THAT THE POSTS ARE SATIRE

HAS BEEN INCREASING DRAMATICALLY, SO PLEASE REMEMBER, NO MATTER WHAT I SAY: THIS POST IS A JOKE, ALTHOUGH IT DOES BRING UP VALID POINTS.

You've read the title, you've read the stupid disclaimer I have to put now because people think I'm being serious because I pretend to be angry, No, I don't hate Lucky Islands THAT much, that simply wouldn't be normal.

But no, today, We're not attacking games people love on their own forum thread categories things, we're attacking the ENTIRE SERVER :) Let's go straight to the point:

Top Ten Things I Hate About Cubecraft Games:

1. The Players:

Ok, so cubecraft gets typically an average of 8000-10,000 players each day so I am NOT categorising 10,000 of players, so I will just go with the ones that annoy me most.

The first SERIOUSLY ANNOYING AS $&"$ player is the people who just try, flat out TRY to annoy you. You'll go on solo mode, and every round two people will follow you and team. Questioning them usually results in them calling you out for minor things.

Speaking of people who team in solo, WHY? there are generally people who aren't trolling anyone but simply ignore the TEAM mode and just go on SOLO. Do people not understand what solo means.

I generally met a team on solo and their excuse was: 'Team mode requires too much memory for our computers to handle, therefore, we go on solo.' £&$*ing idiots.

Then you've got the players who don't know anything not just in one game, but in any game you play. They'll see you and be like 'omg can we be frends add me plz'. So, you add them because you feel a rush of mercy for SOME reasons idk, and then you get more friends but the one friend just won't leave you alone. So, you unfriend him and he/she SOMEHOW, God knows how manages to find you every god damn time you log in and pester you with sad pinetrest relationship posts or somethin'.

There are SO many more players I want to rant about but I don't have the time, so, one last player:

Clean up people. Why? If you don't know what they are, you will be in the best 1v1 in your life, full op armour vs op armour and you succeed with 2 hearts left. Then, as you eat your gapple or whatever, some low life p$!&k comes along and one shots you. Now, I know why they do it because they have the advantage but.... It's my list and it annoys me, therefore, I put it on the list no matter what people say (#rebel #2017 #goneWrong #GoneWild #goneSexual #FNAF Idk)

2. The overuse of 'Buy me to get stuff'.

Buy gold rank to get more friends, (lol GET MORE FRIENDS F*$%!T), buy gold rank to do this, buy emerald to do that, BUY GOLD RANK TO CHANGE THE DAYTIME. CHANGING THE F*$£ING DAYTIME COSTS £34.99 (44.80 USD).

Maybe I will get a rank on my birthday 7 months from now, who knows?

3. That one ice parkour in tower defence place:

It p*&$es me off.

4. The broken report thing:

When I try to report someone, it asks me to log in and, even with the right credentials, it says unable to log in. This also happens with glitch report section thing, IT STILL DOES IT, SO I CAN'T EVEN REPORT A PLAYER OR GLITCH :/.

5. Status' need to be 500 letters minimum or 250 not including symbols or spaces.

6. Everyone has a tendency of flooding chat with JOIN THE SERVER TODAY all of a sudden.

7. The sad fact that when it auto-magically' (aka code) downloads stuff, it will crash my game. I have lost 6 friends to this that I couldn't add to my friends' list (at the time I had 11/10 somehow).

8. The fact that half the people SERIOUSLY should open google or facebook and just Grammarly check everything. There is a difference between:

Hey waddup guys any1 wanna be my friend?

And:

Hy wadup an1 be frend!?

9. Some of the ranks are overpriced/you have to pay for things you don't even need a rank for. Sorry. (I understand the server needs money but Jesus Christ £140?! (£139.99 to be exact, that's around 179.27 USD) (Sorry for being poor).

10. THE F*%£KING CENSORS. YOU CANT TYPE ANYTHING IN TOWER DEFENSE REGARDING TOWERS OR MONSTERS WITHOUT GETTING A MILLION CENSORS.

Ok cya.

Last edited:

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Please careful of your lanquage.
Note: Your title doesn't make sense, then.
You're obviously not familiar to my style. If you don't know, I run a mini-series of posts where I criticise the games or things I like, so I name it: --- Things I hate about ---, even though I like the game/server etc.

As for language, I'm sure the precious kids who want a genocide of people who don't agree with them of today will be fine hearing some heavily censored (In other words, more censored than just one letter) words. (Before you mention my status about having a genocide of FNAF players, it's a joke).

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
None of them annoys me. Even though What @RayzMC said be carefull with your language

Forum rule #3
3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user.

Even though , you need to report glitches on forum not on the report site, also you can try /registerreports in-game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom