Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
99
284
74
20
Jerusalem
Following the recently made thread which suggests removing fishing rods from SkyWars, I decided to make a second fishing rod montage that includes 23 of my favorite moments (you can check out the first montage here). I tried to make the montage as short as possible which is why the majority of the clips are 2-3 seconds long. Let me know what was your favorite moment! ^-^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom