Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this concept?

• Total voters

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a cool idea, and I wouldn't mind another giveaway like this one too much

This is all in my personal opinion, but I would want to go through more effort to get a rank or bundle; I feel like typing my username on a thread would be too easy, even if thereā€™s only a small chance of my post being first. I only have a few bundles and ranks (combined) and they tend to be slightly expensive, so I value them a decent amount
I personally prefer the idea of there being a more random or achieved chance to get the rank/bundle, such as through a competition or random drawing

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
This is a cool idea, and I wouldn't mind another giveaway like this one too much

This is all in my personal opinion, but I would want to go through more effort to get a rank or bundle; I feel like typing my username on a thread would be too easy, even if thereā€™s only a small chance of my post being first. I only have a few bundles and ranks (combined) and they tend to be slightly expensive, so I value them a decent amount
I personally prefer the idea of there being a more random or achieved chance to get the rank/bundle, such as through a competition or random drawing
Thank you for replying, I value your opinion and feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! āœØ
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom