Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this concept?


  • Total voters
    15

CrystalLegend01

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2023
534
1,839
304
20
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a cool idea, and I wouldn't mind another giveaway like this one too much

This is all in my personal opinion, but I would want to go through more effort to get a rank or bundle; I feel like typing my username on a thread would be too easy, even if there’s only a small chance of my post being first. I only have a few bundles and ranks (combined) and they tend to be slightly expensive, so I value them a decent amount
I personally prefer the idea of there being a more random or achieved chance to get the rank/bundle, such as through a competition or random drawing
 

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
This is a cool idea, and I wouldn't mind another giveaway like this one too much

This is all in my personal opinion, but I would want to go through more effort to get a rank or bundle; I feel like typing my username on a thread would be too easy, even if there’s only a small chance of my post being first. I only have a few bundles and ranks (combined) and they tend to be slightly expensive, so I value them a decent amount
I personally prefer the idea of there being a more random or achieved chance to get the rank/bundle, such as through a competition or random drawing
Thank you for replying, I value your opinion and feedback.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

  • Thunder
    ⚔ Senior Moderator ⚔

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom