First game you played in CC

• Total voters

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It was SG, I never liked the hives SG. It was slow paced and frankly boring to me, so I looked around and found cubecraft, me and my friend played it mid 2020 I believe, I made a mini montage on it, posted it, then deleted it was very bad, then started playing other games and now main cubecraft.
It seems like you went in a circle and came back to where you started haha. I have played SG in the Hive as well but I didn't enjoy it that much as I am not a Hive sweat. Now, I main CubeCraft since it's the first server that I played when I joined the Minecraft Community :)

i first played eggwars on my friends ipad but when i got my own pc i first played skywars. i never really got into eggwars and still dont like it thaaat much. i do play it occasionally tho, if i get bored from Skywars and battle arena
Awesome, I play skywar sometimes since I main Minerware and Battle Arena. It all depends on the mood and whether I should play Skywar, Eggwar, Battle Arena, or Minerware. As far as I am aware, I play a lot of Minerware because it's my first game ever in CubeCraft :D

Eggwar is such an enjoyable game as I have played the game before and I enjoyed it. As of now, I don't play it since I am grinding the Minerware leaderboard. In the future, I am planning to go for the Eggwar leaderboard if possible tho :D

Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I still remember when I switched from Hive to CubeCraft because sweats were being really annoying. My friend put me into a random eggwars game, and it was hilarious as I got carried the entire time. Still really nice to recall the olden days when my PVP skills were still really bad.

Reactions: Fadelicious

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
First game I ever played was colony control, played it with my friend back in early 2020. This is still one of my top favorites and I hope they bring it back for the winter update cause they didnt last year.

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I still remember when I switched from Hive to CubeCraft because sweats were being really annoying. My friend put me into a random eggwars game, and it was hilarious as I got carried the entire time. Still really nice to recall the olden days when my PVP skills were still really bad.
I understand how that feels. I switched from the Hive because I enjoy CubeCraft more and I have been into CubeCraft for a long time. It's been almost 5 years since I have been playing on CC, and I am enjoying my time in every game mode I play on haha :)

Reactions: eddytheeagle88
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom