First game you played in CC

• Total voters

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Mine was BlockWars, I spent a good few years on it before ever trying out any of the other games 😭
To be fair, I only played Blockwars couple of games not much since I am on mobile and it's a bit difficult on phone. However, I have been playing Minerware for a very long time since 2020. With all the effort, time, and dedication, I have finally reached the Minerware leaderboard and I am proud of how far I have come :D

Reactions: Lyriie

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I started on Cubecraft Bedrock in late 2019, so I know it was either SkyWars, EggWars, Survival Games, or Minerware.

I played Survival Games and Minerware early on, but Survival Games might’ve been my first. I was very inexperienced with PvP when I started and I think I remember finally getting my first kill when playing Survival Games. My first game also could’ve been Minerware, too, so I’m not entirely sure.
I feel like Survival Games was the first game I played, so I’m putting that.

Reactions: Fadelicious

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
BlockWars! I was a Bridge main and moved to main Capture the Flag on a new account. I forgot my email for my first one because i lost the phone that i used.
No worries man, as long as you have a game that you enjoy in CC, that's more than enough. When I forget my email, I always try to have a recovery account, so I can remember where my email ☑️

• Heart
Reactions: JustNathie

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It
I started on Cubecraft Bedrock in late 2019, so I know it was either SkyWars, EggWars, Survival Games or Minerware.

I played Survival Games and Minerware early on, but Survival Games might’ve been my first. I was very inexperienced with PvP when I started and I think I remember finally getting my first kill when playing Survival Games. My first game also could’ve been Minerware, too, so I’m not entirely sure.
I feel like Survival Games was the first game I played, so I’m putting that.
It's totally fine if you don't remember what game you played for the first time in CubeCraft. Back in 2019, I played Minerware for the first time and I was unskilled at the game. The game looked enjoyable to me, but the fact that I was terrible at it was hilarious. Ever since that time, I started grinding the game until I start feeling I am getting used to it while developing new skills throughout my experience. Until now, I have been playing Minerware and I am on the leaderboard as well :)

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
What's the first game y'all played when you joined CubeCraft for the first time?
Hey

Mine was eggwars dous i started 4 years ago i think.i played with a classmate eggwars dous but i was really bad.then His PC broke and He couldnt play.i stopped playing too BC i was really Bad and i hod no1 to Play with.then in the Summer Holidays in 2020 i started playing Cube BC i saw abyt vidio of a ytuber that did a eggwars vidio.but then IT was boring so i played for a few months on mineplex cakewars.then i changed too cube.i played. Eggwars mega and now i have 2,5 k wins.and ITS a Long Story with the Grind Party im in but IT will BE too Long to wrote IT tho.eggwars dous was that what i played the First.

Keep Up the great Work(: and have a goodnight or day.cya

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey

Mine was eggwars dous i started 4 years ago i think.i played with a classmate eggwars dous but i was really bad.then His PC broke and He couldnt play.i stopped playing too BC i was really Bad and i hod no1 to Play with.then in the Summer Holidays in 2020 i started playing Cube BC i saw abyt vidio of a ytuber that did a eggwars vidio.but then IT was boring so i played for a few months on mineplex cakewars.then i changed too cube.i played. Eggwars mega and now i have 2,5 k wins.and ITS a Long Story with the Grind Party im in but IT will BE too Long to wrote IT tho.eggwars dous was that what i played the First.

Keep Up the great Work(: and have a goodnight or day.cya
Hello there Lichtim,

Sounds like you had a lot of enjoyment in the past 4 years of playing CubeCraft. I have been also playing CubeCraft for 4 years too and I enjoy every second of my time playing CubeCraft until now. Especially when I play Minerware, it's such a great party game and it can be played with the homies. This is my special game in CubeCraft because I enjoy the game more than anything else in CubeCraft Games :)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
It

It's totally fine if you don't remember what game you played for the first time in CubeCraft. Back in 2019, I played Minerware for the first time and I was unskilled at the game. The game looked enjoyable to me, but the fact that I was terrible at it was hilarious. Ever since that time, I started grinding the game until I start feeling I am getting used to it while developing new skills throughout my experience. Until now, I have been playing Minerware and I am on the leaderboard as well :)
I also played Minerware a lot, but that was earlier on. I played it so much to the point where I was pretty much grinding it. I had strategies for the different microgames; it was pretty fun.
There was one point where I might’ve been 10 wins away from being on the bottom of the leaderboard, but I didn’t feel like grinding much at that point. I never made it onto the leaderboard and don’t play Minerware much anymore. I still have all those wins, though, which is a nice accomplishment!

Edit: I do play Minerware sometimes

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I also played Minerware a lot, but that was earlier on. I played it so much to the point where I was pretty much grinding it. I had strategies for the different microgames; it was pretty fun.
There was one point where I might’ve been 10 wins away from being on the bottom of the leaderboard, but I didn’t feel like grinding much at that point. I never made it onto the leaderboard and don’t play Minerware much anymore. I still have all those wins, though, which is a nice accomplishment!
Ayyy, remember winning is an option and as long as you enjoy the game, that's more than enough in my opinion. I also had different strategies based on different microgames. As a mobile player, I feel like I am somewhere average when it comes to playing Minerware. Minerware is such a lovely game that can be played solo and with friends too. It will be my special game of all time because I don't get tired of it when I play the game haha :)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I was in a game of Minerware with you earlier! Crazy moment

Attachments

• E9346099-B238-40EA-883A-5A3FEE7EB5A6.png
    E9346099-B238-40EA-883A-5A3FEE7EB5A6.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 48

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
  • Love
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwar is such a fantastic game, but when I get my Laptop one day, I will try out Eggwar and see if I am even good at it lol :D
If you now do play with a controller or touch screen and going to switch to kbm you will be bad in the first month, but after that you will quickly get better than before :)

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you now do play with a controller or touch screen and going to switch to kbm you will be bad in the first month, but after that you will quickly get better than before :)
Definitely, I actually have been playing with my keyboard and mouse connected to my phone before. It took me quite sometimes to get better at the game, but I totally agree with you. Everything takes practice to get better at it haha :)

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Believe it or not, the first game I played on the server is Solo SkyWars
It was the only game available on Bedrock when the server came out on April 25 2018. Solo EggWars came out the next day.
The first 3 years of the server was enjoyable and nostalgic to me, I stopped actively grinding from January 2021 until July 2023 because people never take knockback and I take all of it. I was level 161 when the new knockback came out, I was leveling up slowly.
I started grinding again in July 2023 (I was level 195) because they fixed that problem so games were more fair and more fun, until August 10 when people started taking less knockback again (I really hope it gets fixed, a dev said that people taking less knockback is not intended)
Overall, I had a great time on the server and made a lot of friends here

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Believe it or not, the first game I played on the server is Solo SkyWars
It was the only game available on Bedrock when the server came out on April 25 2018. Solo EggWars came out the next day.
The first 3 years of the server was enjoyable and nostalgic to me, I stopped actively grinding from January 2021 until July 2023 because people never take knockback and I take all of it. I was level 161 when the new knockback came out, I was leveling up slowly.
I started grinding again in July 2023 (I was level 195) because they fixed that problem so games were more fair and more fun, until August 10 when people started taking less knockback again (I really hope it gets fixed, a dev said that people taking less knockback is not intended)
Overall, I had a great time on the server and made a lot of friends here
You must be an OG player in CubeCraft. You have been playing ever since 2018 until 2023. That's incredible man, I have been playing CubeCraft since 2020 haha. I wish I played around 2018 so I can make a lot of friends as well, but I am happy with what I have right now. As time goes by, I will be making more connections with other people in the CubeCraft Community :)

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It was SG, I never liked the hives SG. It was slow paced and frankly boring to me, so I looked around and found cubecraft, me and my friend played it mid 2020 I believe, I made a mini montage on it, posted it, then deleted it was very bad, then started playing other games and now main cubecraft.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom