Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rhizio

Feb 19, 2017
Hello! A Little introduction, I am known as Rhizio. idk what else to say but here is my first video on this lovely server, enjoy :D

Reactions: Anmazing

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You have a decent amount of Subscribers, nice.
Also welcome to our weird community. Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Deeds

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hello! A Little introduction, I am known as Rhizio. idk what else to say but here is my first video on this lovely server, enjoy :D

welcome to our lovely community and keep up the good work in both in youtube and cubecraft , to show the awesome minigames of cubecraft :)
finally , are you using an elgato recording card or not ?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Welcome to cubecraft, as for right now its the hacker hub, but dont worry thatll be fixed soon

We have a wide arrangement of games

Blockband: designed and works similiar to the console game guitar hero
Lucky islands: break the lucky blocks to get items to win! If your unlucky maybe it was dejavu or hex that messed with you :p
Eggwars: gather rescources and break other players eggs to eliminate them from the game!
Tower Defense: place towers along a track to stop mobs from destroying your castle!
Uhc: gather rescources and craft gear to come out on top! (Coming soon)
Skyblock: create the ultimate plot of land in the sky! (Coming soon)
Skywars/Survival Games: gather items from chests and tage out your opponents to win!
Pvp: you can duel other players, play the assassination minigame or have an all out free for all!
Creative: let your imagination soar with never before seen features (recommend using schematica to save your builds from its current bugs)
Minerware: complete small objectives to gather points to win! (Warning: muted players will have difficulty with this game)

And so much more! If you ever need assistance or answers feel free to ask the experienced players (including myself) or a staff member and we will help you, we also have a twitch, teamspeak and discord

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.