Votes: 5 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think it would be nice to add fireballs in eggwars as it could help with skybases and base camping.

1 fireball could cost 5 diamonds?

It would deal area damage and would do enough knockback to cover 2 blocks?
What do you think? I know this could have a lot of flaws, but what do you think of it as an idea?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I thought you were more anti camp?
This can allow people to easily break parts of a bridge from far away even parts that aren’t connected so normally they’d need to build over
So I disagree

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think it would be nice to add fireballs in eggwars as it could help with skybases and base camping.
Skybases? I can see this help that, but I rarely see skybases, let alone sky bases which I can't get to.
Camping? Doesn't this make camping a million times easier? Especially mid camping would be much easier to do. First ones to mid only need a handful of fireballs to keep the other teams away, and boom. Free mid control and you can get a bow afterwards.

This would make both regular camping and mid camping a bigger pain that it already is. I rather not have to use an ender pearl every single time someone camps their base.

MisterCringe

Feb 19, 2018
Tilted Towers
I agree that this would NOT be good as sky basing is extremely rare and if there are campers you can just save up 64 diamonds for an ender pearl rather than wasting diamonds on fireballs where they can just gapple up or something.

F

Facelurite

As long as I can deflect them I’m okay with them. Its a slow moving TNT basically. Also disable the explosion griefing so I can still rely on tnt cannons in eggwars

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I thought you were more anti camp?
I mean it would help with skybases and like easily avoiding it mid game.
Skybases? I can see this help that, but I rarely see skybases, let alone sky bases which I can't get to.
Camping? Doesn't this make camping a million times easier? Especially mid camping would be much easier to do. First ones to mid only need a handful of fireballs to keep the other teams away, and boom. Free mid control and you can get a bow afterwards.

This would make both regular camping and mid camping a bigger pain that it already is. I rather not have to use an ender pearl every single time someone camps their base.
Then they could be more expensive. All I'm saying is that I think it would be easier to get campers that build an entire base at their island and camp with a bow. I mean they have them in hypixel and no one seems to complain about that other than call others a noob.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I mean it would help with skybases and like easily avoiding it mid game.

Then they could be more expensive. All I'm saying is that I think it would be easier to get campers that build an entire base at their island and camp with a bow. I mean they have them in hypixel and no one seems to complain about that other than call others a noob.
How is it easier to "get campers that build an entire base"?
All you'll really be doing is damaging their base and potentially spleefing them if they're not paying attention. I guarantee you that campers are going to use this to fireball people that are bridging over.
Also: Bedwars is very different from Eggwars. Comparing the two won't really justify adding this.

F

Facelurite

All you'll really be doing is damaging their base and potentially spleefing them if they're not paying attention. I guarantee you that campers are going to use this to fireball people that are bridging over.
Also: Bedwars is very different from Eggwars. Comparing the two won't really justify adding this.
Change its blast strength then simple so it wont break sandstone reduce the fireball speed

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Tell me when was the last time you saw someone actually sky base?
Yesterday.
Ok fine, thats your opininon then.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Thats why there are enderpearls, but I think it could mainly help with skybases. They could be more expensive, just suggest what you think is reasonable for the prices.
1 stack of diamonds or maybe 5 emeralds. And actually you are making rushing harder because you need Enderpearls. Or maybe add a Crazy Eggwars mode with that or something.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Its how you feel about the topic and how you view it.
This:
is not how I feel about adding this. These are facts and expectations for adding this. Not "just my opinion".

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom