Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Wassup, it's me!

So actually I really like to play Lucky Island but there is something what I actually don't like, the Fire Sword, not that he isn't good because it is, but I think it's too overpowerd. It's so easy to use. But why?

First of all: It can reach a player very easily, its quite strong, you shoot fire and it will probably just hit if you aim well.

Second: The sword can hit through a wall, too overpowerd, you can't do anything about it. Just run away or something, but it's too overpowerd.

Third: It has a big hitbox, I actually don't really miss my hits when I shoot fire, my aim is pretty good so I'm used to use fire.

Fourth: People would spam it, actually thats a great strategy, not gonna lie, but it has a big hitbox, reach, you can hit through walls, you almost can use around 5 seconds.

So my idea: Make the durability really low, like 10 hits, also if you shoot fire, like the Knockback II sword, also really overpowerd, you also receive enough swords who are really strong.

Let me know with a comment what you think and see you later aligator!

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
my vote is no, mainly because i also use it as a main sword (if this was added it would become useless for melee) and I think the cooldown is enough to make it not too overpowered

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Eh, I don't think it's too op. If they are running, it's a good way of killing them quickly as it doesn't deal knockback and has range. If you are 1v1ing someone who has it it's not too big of a deal, because it only does like half a heart per second, which is good but not overly powerful. I see it as more of a prevention of campers.

I'd prefer to have the fire attack do a lot of durability (I'd say it uses 10 durability at once) so the sword isn't an infinite source of fire anymore, but keep it at full durability at the start.
I would like to see this instead, it would make it more balanced.
Also I hate the kb 2 sword remove it :monkeylook::monkeylookaway:

D

Deleted member 554359

I would like that, it would be an insane suggestion!

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree because in my eyes it's not that overpowered at all. Sure, it is a pretty strong weapon, but you also need to master it a little. Also like TechnoBeats said, it's a great weapon to fight people who run away from you, which I really like about it.

A better solution would be to make the fire attack take more durability, like SanCookie said. Or maybe increase the cooldown for the fire attack so you can't spam it anymore. This way the fire attack will be more like a wand.

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
estoy de acuerdo, esa espada es muy chetada, , si un jugador tiene 5 de esas espadas, te quemara infinitamente hasta que mueras, otra cosa es que si estas peleando contra alguien y lo matas pero te deja a poca vida, te cubres con bloques pero es inútil ya que te pueden quemar y matar con esa espada

Lyvh

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2018
Tunisia
That's your opinion and I respect it, but still the sword isn't as op as you're saying. It's overrated, even if someone uses it agaisnt you you'll be fine. I am talking about the experience of 5 months playing lucky islands daily. So keeping the sword as it is rn isnt that big of a deal, they should focus on doing other stuff.

Reactions: Zathelas

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I'd prefer to have the fire attack do a lot of durability (I'd say it uses 10 durability at once) so the sword isn't an infinite source of fire anymore, but keep it at full durability at the start.
I agree with this, this way you can still use the iron sword part of it.

D

Deleted member 529794

I think there sould be a low durability level, because even with a diamond sword it's still O.P, you can put it in your off-hand and still shoot while hitting with the diamond sword, so please do add a limited durability. :D

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I choose the armour kit a lot of the time, so I have a hard time finding a sword. I think it would be more helpful to lower the fire hitbox range and maybe make the cooldown longer.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
estoy de acuerdo, esa espada es muy chetada, , si un jugador tiene 5 de esas espadas, te quemara infinitamente hasta que mueras, otra cosa es que si estas peleando contra alguien y lo matas pero te deja a poca vida, te cubres con bloques pero es inútil ya que te pueden quemar y matar con esa espada
Hello, I don't understand what you said under my thread with your comment, English please?

Eh, I don't think it's too op. If they are running, it's a good way of killing them quickly as it doesn't deal knockback and has range. If you are 1v1ing someone who has it it's not too big of a deal, because it only does like half a heart per second, which is good but not overly powerful. I see it as more of a prevention of campers.

I would like to see this instead, it would make it more balanced.
Also I hate the kb 2 sword remove it :monkeylook::monkeylookaway:
I don't agree because in my eyes it's not that overpowered at all. Sure, it is a pretty strong weapon, but you also need to master it a little. Also like TechnoBeats said, it's a great weapon to fight people who run away from you, which I really like about it.

A better solution would be to make the fire attack take more durability, like SanCookie said. Or maybe increase the cooldown for the fire attack so you can't spam it anymore. This way the fire attack will be more like a wand.
I agree with this, this way you can still use the iron sword part of it.
I'm gonna add the idea of @SanCookie in the poll! 😁
I really like that idea!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
This suggestion is awful ngl, talk about using a avangard hypersonic missile to kill a fly. Just make it so it cant set people ablaze through blocks??? Idek if thats a good idea because this weapon can kill hiders and campers fairly easily.

I propose it can penetrate blocks but is weakened when it does.

The sword isnt even that strong. They should, instead, add more food sources so that players can regenerate better. Then this sword won’t be quite as good as it is.

I use this sword to burn useless items so I don’t want a durability limit. I dislike these suggestions that try to make the game less about luck and crazy weapons and more like skywars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom