Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it's a good idea to give rewards for leveling up?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

visalderpface

Jun 18, 2020
I think that we should be able to receive items as we level up in the game and gain things for it. As most of us that plays a lot we level up and get nothing for it, so there isn't even a point to level up other then bragging rights? Meanwhile other people that pay for things can have things and while people that can't buy those item can only get items from free events. I myself has paid for items on the server before since I don't mind supporting these types of things as other will not be able to have loot to have or even in game items like gravestones, shop skins, egg skins, chest skins, just to name a few. So I am not going to protest about this or anything for them to change this, all I want to know is how people feel if they added this to the game.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
well that's a good idea! but in a way, your level is kindof a bragging right, it shows how much progress you made!

visalderpface

Jun 18, 2020
well that's a good idea! but in a way, your level is kindof a bragging right, it shows how much progress you made!
Yeah it kinda is but people that work hard never get anything for their work at all and there can also be a better way to give out rewards then with the levels the cosmetics, I think that they can make it so people can get like V.I.P levels, 1 day free mode voting, and like more profile backgrounds then just the normal colors.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom