Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
424236A1-930A-4819-A242-7040D3227F95.png

This were the votes on the old thread.
Reposting my suggestion as it died, still want it to get implemented so I decided to repost it.
When you kill someone, you get one point, which is fine. But, my suggestion is to also give 3 experience when you kill someone. As this the only game mode where you can’t get experience, I would love to see this.
I like the suggestion, but would be nicer like in assassins every 5 bounty’s you do, you get more coins. Same for here, if you get 10 killstreak instead of getting 1 point, you get 5 and then for 20 killstreak for 10 points. This also counts for every kill you do. If you are between the 10 and 20 killstreak you get 5 points until you reach 20, where you get 10.
Am definitely in for this too. ^

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Agree with this. Every game gives the player some points and exp for killing an opponent, except the game where killing someone is the only objective.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Reactions: Buuuddy

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
An “Escalated” prefix will be added when a suggestion has been discussed internally with the staff team - however this does not mean that management will respond. But in most cases, they have seen it. Hopefully this clears up some things. - Younisco
Nvm i though it was denied then

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Since there's no other way to get experience in FFA other than daily challenges & achievements, I guess this is an option. I don't really want it to post it every single time though as your chat would get cluttered with 3-4 lines of text for each kill you get alone. That's just a minor problem for me though.
Perhaps they could give you like 5 xp points every few kills? That would make it less spammy in chat. Again, that's mainly my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom