Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think they should implement this into the game?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
100
184
34
www.youtube.com
I've been playing a lot of FFA on bedrock recently and I seem to notice that I finish a fight and immediately someone tries to kill me since i'm low.

My suggestion is to make it so that when you get a kill you gain some hearts. It does not have to be a lot, so even 2 hearts makes a difference. I think that it would give people more incentive to kill people for health instead of running away and gives people a fighting chance if they are low when finishing a fight.
 

xHaihappen

Member
Jan 22, 2021
8
29
13
23
I like the idea. Either that, or give a player who has just gotten a kill a few seconds of regeneration. When I play FFA, I play the Wizard kit, mainly due to it's Regen potions, which come in handy in a lot of situations, especially if I am low and running away from someone.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom