Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sle3k

Oct 16, 2020
First of all , all the kids with so many points to spend will dislike this one. They should remove the ability too buy armor and sword, gaps are ok but these both are Over powered , there are people who but full prot 3 with sharpness 3 and speed 2, they are unstoppable unless everyone tries to team on them, and this makes the game unfair to the others, It ruins the KitPvP theme.

This is for newer versions of minecraft 1.9+ , cause Ik that it is esy to kill them in 1.8

Reactions: Ben5124

axinater

Aug 19, 2020
UK
First of all , all the kids with so many points to spend will dislike this one. They should remove the ability too buy armor and sword, gaps are ok but these both are Over powered , there are people who but full prot 3 with sharpness 3 and speed 2, they are unstoppable unless everyone tries to team on them, and this makes the game unfair to the others, It ruins the KitPvP theme.

This is for newer versions of minecraft 1.9+ , cause Ik that it is esy to kill them in 1.8
I like some parts of this suggestion and I agree playing against people with over powered gear is annoying as you can never win. However I still think they should be able to get some rewards for earning points maybe not in game items such as weapons but other rewards that would not give them an advantage in pvp.

Reactions: Ben5124

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
In my opinion, points should be used to buy new kits that are balanced/have pro's and con's with the default ones, and you shouldn't be able to buy better ones.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Apr 15, 2020
The new PvP version is here already for a while so that's not really a reason. And yes you got limited poisons but you got a strength pot with a enchanted iron sword and deadly poisons and you can instant respawn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!:D
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on Helper role, Frontlane! You were a great Mod and I’m certain you will be a great one again!
Top Bottom