Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
i was playing some FFA until In the Savannah Map until I found a guy pressing a button noticing the sound I went there and saw the button pressed it a few times and heard piston sounds clearly something was going on while the other guy was still pressing it I was searching a bit around until finding a block hole in a boulder falling down I found this
Screenshot_20220127_134805_5c8300b655012b1930f2e0a7b81bf6a9.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Frontlane

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
A little bit of more info...

Story is a Cubecraft moderator. After hearing a discussion in Cubecraft Discord I heard he recently joined Cubecraft Moderation team. I dont know if its true or not but I definitely did not except something like this. Once via having a short discussion with Story in Cubecraft discord about the new train in hub(when the train was added) with two or more people I found his support very great so I can say confidently that Story is an amazing and for me the best Moderator in Cubecraft Moderator team.

A thing that hit me as a shock was also that it probably means story also makes some builds in Cubecraft and is probably also in the Builder team in Cubecraft. I never knew that and this thing was a great way to know a little bit more about story

DqrkRodz

Jan 30, 2022
i was playing some FFA until In the Savannah Map until I found a guy pressing a button noticing the sound I went there and saw the button pressed it a few times and heard piston sounds clearly something was going on while the other guy was still pressing it I was searching a bit around until finding a block hole in a boulder falling down I found this
View attachment 206693
Soon I see an secret room down like Java, and totally like it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom