Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
i was playing some FFA until In the Savannah Map until I found a guy pressing a button noticing the sound I went there and saw the button pressed it a few times and heard piston sounds clearly something was going on while the other guy was still pressing it I was searching a bit around until finding a block hole in a boulder falling down I found this
Screenshot_20220127_134805_5c8300b655012b1930f2e0a7b81bf6a9.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Frontlane

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
A little bit of more info...

Story is a Cubecraft moderator. After hearing a discussion in Cubecraft Discord I heard he recently joined Cubecraft Moderation team. I dont know if its true or not but I definitely did not except something like this. Once via having a short discussion with Story in Cubecraft discord about the new train in hub(when the train was added) with two or more people I found his support very great so I can say confidently that Story is an amazing and for me the best Moderator in Cubecraft Moderator team.

A thing that hit me as a shock was also that it probably means story also makes some builds in Cubecraft and is probably also in the Builder team in Cubecraft. I never knew that and this thing was a great way to know a little bit more about story

DqrkRodz

Jan 30, 2022
i was playing some FFA until In the Savannah Map until I found a guy pressing a button noticing the sound I went there and saw the button pressed it a few times and heard piston sounds clearly something was going on while the other guy was still pressing it I was searching a bit around until finding a block hole in a boulder falling down I found this
View attachment 206693
Soon I see an secret room down like Java, and totally like it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom