Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I am able to kill the same guy twice in less than 30 seconds
And only healing 3HP(1.5hearts)

I also die a lot after 3v1ing because some guy comes to clean up.

Also i hate running away the entire game just cause some 3rd party walked up so I can kill them? Kinda dumb

I suggest to Heal a player like 2 hearts at least over 2 seconds (1 Heart a second from regen, 0.5 every half)

THIS WILL ALSO HELP WITH TEAMERS

Also Check out this post by @Herbubulle https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/p...fix-lag-ffa-lucky-blocks.293394/#post-1370248
It's about console FPS and it would be cool (Especially at the start of that clip that room was packed)

This was posted in July 2021, but it was posted in the game thread and not here. I also noticed this when I played

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I believe this was actually a planned idea before... it must’ve slipped and never gotten any more attention. We definitely need this though. +1

Reactions: Click Greatness

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Here's the link to the previous thread: cubecraft.net/threads/272432
It went nowhere because the absolute majority of the team did not agree with it. It has been suggested tons of times, and it always falls flat to the same problem: cleaning.
You want to implement this to reduce cleaning, but implementing this would just make killstealing more prevalent.
Imagine this, you're 1v1ing a player, then someone comes in, steals your kill, gets the HP boost, then kills you. It fixed nothing and just made killstealing more OP, since you can snatch a random kill of someone who's midfight and kill the other player even more easily, since you just got more HP. It may not be a huge issue at first, but trust me, people will learn to abuse killsteals to their max, damage indicators make it even easier, and FFA players do anything to get the slightest advantage. So instead of getting cleaned sometimes now you get killstealed for the HP boost, then cleaned. It won't fix anything. It also makes shopping either super OP, or useless, because if you allow shoppers to use this, they become impossible to kill, but if you don't give them regen they become too easy to kill ,just fight them with a friend, when your friend gets low clean then for the HP, then you can keep fighting the shopper while your friend respawns, when you get low let him clean you, repeat (just realised this can be used if the shopper is able to get regen too). Just makes dogpiling shoppers even easier and more OP, they are easy enough already to kill if you have help.
Regardless of killstealing, i feel like not having regen after a kill is what makes cubecraft's FFA good and different. Of course cleans exist and fights aren't really fair, this is FFA, not duels. If you want a fair fight where you won't get cleaned, play duels, and if you're getting too focused change map. Imo this just makes FFA a series of 1v1s happening in the same map, not the fun mess it is right now, it just takes the spirit off FFA, the purpose of it is not to have a 100% fair fight, and imo that shouldn't change.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
You want to implement this to reduce cleaning, but implementing this would just make killstealing more prevalent.
Imagine this, you're 1v1ing a player, then someone comes in, steals your kill, gets the HP boost, then kills you. It fixed nothing and just made killstealing more OP, since you can snatch a random kill of someone who's midfight and kill the other player even more easily
A lot of players respect to not clean kills, on some maps you see guards standing infront of a building that will kill anyone trying to start a fight.

The FFA lobbies have some of the most honorable and respectful players IMO.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Regardless of killstealing, i feel like not having regen after a kill is what makes cubecraft's FFA good and different. Of course cleans exist and fights aren't really fair, this is FFA, not duels. If you want a fair fight where you won't get cleaned, play duels, and if you're getting too focused change map. Imo this just makes FFA a series of 1v1s happening in the same map, not the fun mess it is right now, it just takes the spirit off FFA, the purpose of it is not to have a 100% fair fight, and imo that shouldn't change.
you can see in the clip after I kill the guy for a second time nobody near me cleaned me they all knew what I was doing.

I fought the same guy within 30 seconds without gaining any hearts at all, it makes having a rank OP if you just dropped someone to 1heart then spawn back on top of them like that guy did.

The thing that is annoying is when people only run because they just get out of a fight 30 seconds ago and they only heal 1 heart, but if there was a regen (Not a instant health) they could slowly heal and still die, not a huge 5 hearts but a smaller 2 heart regen that is faster and over a short time

(Also literally the main reason for me killing the guy at the door was to get out of the room)

Edit
This pic shows the royal guards at the entrance of the building
Screenshot (347).png

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
A lot of players respect to not clean kills, on some maps you see guards standing infront of a building that will kill anyone trying to start a fight.
If the players are respectful enough to not clean, what is the use of the suggestion then? You say you want this to stop cleaning, but then say most players don't clean?
it makes having a rank OP if you just dropped someone to 1heart then spawn back on top of them like that guy did.
Everyone can do that in Java FFA, if you saw how frequently it happened you wouldn't be suprised by it happening at all.
because they just get out of a fight 30 seconds ago and they only heal 1 heart, but if there was a regen (Not a instant health) they could slowly heal and still die
Regen still has the cleaning problem, just clean and you can steal someone else's regen, it doesn't fix it.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
If the players are respectful enough to not clean, what is the use of the suggestion then? You say you want this to stop cleaning, but then say most players don't clean?
Reference clip, player I just killed targeted me off spawn.
Biggest is the annoyance of running away from an area for 2minutes to get full HP, it’s not cleaning if it’s 30seconds later

Regen still has the cleaning problem, just clean and you can steal someone else's regen, it doesn't fix it.
Watch video, I was mid comboing that guy, even though I accidentally hit the other one that ran past chasing the other person he never turned around to attack me or the other guy
if some guy is cleaning the kill from you he wouldn’t gain anything if he took no damage so it’s the same with or without it at that point

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom