Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
My suggestion is when you're killing someone and they leave, you get the kill. I know its not very common for people to leave mid fight but at least if they're going to leave then you should get the kill for it. Thats all. If you disagree, please tell me why
Small but great suggestion! :agree:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This could also be useful in duels but with wins. Right now you don't get the win if someone leaves in duels.
Wait Fr? Last time the people in my duels left we instantly got the win (in the countdown before the game started too)

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
It says you got the win but the win doesn't count in ur stats. (at least on java)

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
1622307426599.png

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I have that so much i make people weak and then they leave
1622307426599.png

Last edited:

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
My suggestion is when you're killing someone and they leave, you get the kill. I know its not very common for people to leave mid fight but at least if they're going to leave then you should get the kill for it. Thats all. If you disagree, please tell me why
In 1.8 there is a lot of people like that, at least from my experience

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Bump, hopefully it’ll get forwarded 🐸

Reactions: Buckyy

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I 100% agree, it's just toxic when people run away and leave because they run in my eyes. They should get +1 death too and you should get the kill.

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
3 MORE JOE, TINY BUMPPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
Top Bottom