• Yay

• Nay

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
When i say spawn, i mean the cage box thing you appear in to pick your kit. Odd thing to suggest but ill explain it here. Also it has bedrock tag because thats the version i play on.

Spawn in some of the ffa maps is right in the middle. And alot of people spawn at spawn (who wouldve guessed,) which means if you have a low end device, or simply an xbox because xbox just sucks at handling MC for some reason, than your gonna have super low fps, which sucks for pvp. And even at the lowest video settings and render distance, it still happens.

I noticed in maps where spawn wasnt at mid, that problem didnt occur as much. So id recommend to move spawn away from the arena, like out of bounds far away, so that you dont render like 50 afk people by simply looking somewhere while your trying to stab someone.

What could also possibly happen is hide people who are in spawn, Like when you stand on top of a game npc. you just become hidden when your at spawn so that you arent rendered and cause lag issues for other people. that way you dont have to move spawn, and you can keep the map the way it is.

Reactions: CeleryAskin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom