Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hey,

Relatively simple suggestion, however I would like to suggest an FFA levelling system. Basically, in FFA, you would gain FFA EXP (not network-wide EXP - maybe EXP isn't the best name for this, leave your thoughts below) for each kill or assist you make. To move up a level, you need to reach a certain amount of EXP. The amount of EXP you need to level up would increase each level you climb. Upon levelling up from level 1 to 2, you would receive 10 points. This increases by 10 every level you reach, so when you level to 3 you would receive 20, when you get to 4 you will get 30 and so on. Your level would be increased on your playertag (the thing other people see on top of you in games) and on TAB. Your level would be coloured, so maybe every 5 or 10 levels the colour your level is displayed changes to a new colour. Levels above 50 could be bold. E.g level 23 could be [23] Commissioned and level 95 could display as [95] Commissioned.

Once you reached the top level, e.g 100, you would be able to prestige for 2,500 points. This would restart your progress, however everyone would know you have prestiged as your level would be displayed with a colour on the bracket. E.g [1] Commissioned. The colour of the bracket would change each prestige you progress.

Players with the highest level would be first in tab list.

I hope this makes sense and thanks for reading,
Commissioned

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hey,

Relatively simple suggestion, however I would like to suggest an FFA levelling system. Basically, in FFA, you would gain FFA EXP (not network-wide EXP - maybe EXP isn't the best name for this, leave your thoughts below) for each kill or assist you make. To move up a level, you need to reach a certain amount of EXP. The amount of EXP you need to level up would increase each level you climb. Your level would be increased on your playertag (the thing other people see on top of you in games) and on TAB. Your level would be coloured, so maybe every 5 or 10 levels the colour your level is displayed changes to a new colour. Levels above 50 could be bold. E.g level 23 could be [23] Commissioned and level 95 could display as [95] Commissioned. Once you reached the top level, e.g 100, you would be able to prestige for 2,500 points. This would restart your progress, however everyone would know you have prestiged as your level would be displayed with a colour on the bracket. E.g [1] Commissioned. The colour of the bracket would change each prestige you progress.

Commissioned
This is why I play Pixel's ffa instead of cubes.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Great idea! Two more ideas for you (: Maybe they could also add that the player with the highest level will be the first player in the tab list, just like they do with ranks. Obsidian rankers are the highest in the tab and all the stones are the lowest. Example:

TwentyOnePilots level 21
Commissioned level 29
Spuuuni level 17
TacosBeFriends prestige level 6

This is how the tablist would look like :
[P6] TacosBeFriends
[29] Commissioned
[21] TwentyOnePilots
[17] Spuuuni

Idea 2:

Add a progress bar in the sky at the place you spawn where you die. Maybe behind you, above the middle armourstand, or right in front of you when you spawn.

Those are just my idea's. Feel free to add them to the thread (But you have to credit me or ban)

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hey,

Relatively simple suggestion, however I would like to suggest an FFA levelling system. Basically, in FFA, you would gain FFA EXP (not network-wide EXP - maybe EXP isn't the best name for this, leave your thoughts below) for each kill or assist you make. To move up a level, you need to reach a certain amount of EXP. The amount of EXP you need to level up would increase each level you climb. Upon levelling up from level 1 to 2, you would receive 10 points. This increases by 10 every level you reach, so when you level to 3 you would receive 20, when you get to 4 you will get 30 and so on. Your level would be increased on your playertag (the thing other people see on top of you in games) and on TAB. Your level would be coloured, so maybe every 5 or 10 levels the colour your level is displayed changes to a new colour. Levels above 50 could be bold. E.g level 23 could be [23] Commissioned and level 95 could display as [95] Commissioned.

Once you reached the top level, e.g 100, you would be able to prestige for 2,500 points. This would restart your progress, however everyone would know you have prestiged as your level would be displayed with a colour on the bracket. E.g [1] Commissioned. The colour of the bracket would change each prestige you progress.

Commissioned

Sure. Why not?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom