Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the killstreak achievements go up to 200?

• Total voters

Voltazed

Jul 13, 2018
Just recently I have gotten a killstreak of 205 in FFA. I think that the killstreak achievements should go up to 200, maybe even 300. My armor was barely halfway broken when I got to the 100 killstreak, and I didn't want to waste the armor, so I eventually PvP'd until I died at 205. I think a 100 killstreak is very easy, and it's not like you even have to go to 200 if you want to, I just did. It wouldn't change much, and it wouldn't negatively affect people either. This would be for the people who really like PvP, and who enjoy playing FFA a lot. If you agree with this suggestion, please vote accordingly in the poll below. Also leave your thoughts down in the comments, I want to know your reasoning for whichever choice you pick!

Thanks
-Voltazed

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
It’s very easy for you but for more of them is it hard to get a killstreak of 100

Voltazed

Jul 13, 2018
It’s very easy for you but for more of them is it hard to get a killstreak of 100
Again, this is for the people who WANT to get a higher killstreak. No one is forcing you, and it doesn't hurt you if we want to, because you don't have to

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
You say
Again, this is for the people who WANT to get a higher killstreak. No one is forcing you, and it doesn't hurt you if we want to, because you don't have to
you say “should the killstreak achievements go up to 200?” And I react on it

Voltazed

Jul 13, 2018
You say

you say “should the killstreak achievements go up to 200?” And I react on it
You reacted with the opposite answer I was looking for, so I elaborated some more, seeing as I really want this to be implemented.

D

Deleted member 352903

Just recently I have gotten a killstreak of 205 in FFA. I think that the killstreak achievements should go up to 200, maybe even 300. My armor was barely halfway broken when I got to the 100 killstreak, and I didn't want to waste the armor, so I eventually PvP'd until I died at 205. I think a 100 killstreak is very easy, and it's not like you even have to go to 200 if you want to, I just did. It wouldn't change much, and it wouldn't negatively affect people either. This would be for the people who really like PvP, and who enjoy playing FFA a lot. If you agree with this suggestion, please vote accordingly in the poll below. Also leave your thoughts down in the comments, I want to know your reasoning for whichever choice you pick!

Thanks
-Voltazed
sure, but it's not that easy to get a 100 ks lol

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net

Thanks
-Voltazed
My highest kill streak is 8, but yea for sure the achievements should go up to 200!

Reactions: Voltazed

RiflemanReedy

Jul 7, 2017
I will deffo back this up. Even a 50 kill streak may be hard for some people, but there are others who could go onto 4 digits and want something becoz of it

KERSTMAN

Jun 12, 2016
28c2aa49d2fdf342f06b57a00f9c7076.png

You got 205 streak grrrrr
28c2aa49d2fdf342f06b57a00f9c7076

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom