• No. (Explain please.)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Really simple suggestion again. When someone makes a kill, you only get one point. My suggestion is to also give 2 or 1 experience when you kill someone. As this the only game mode where you can gain experience, I would love to see this. Sophie also came up with a good idea, that's why I quoted her post.
"Sophie, post: 939747, member: 6200"] Would be nice if the killstreak achievements could be completed multiple times, but for a smaller reward too. For instance, every time you get a fifteen killstreak, you receive an extra ten points and experience.

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Agreed. I think one point per kill is fine, but we should also get say, two experience per kill. Would be nice if the killstreak achievements could be completed multiple times, but for a smaller reward too. For instance, every time you get a fifteen killstreak, you receive an extra ten points and experience.

Reactions: Troublesomee

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I like the suggestion, but would be nicer like in assassins every 5 bounty’s you do, you get more coins. Same for here, if you get 10 killstreak instead of getting 1 point, you get 5 and then for 20 killstreak for 10 points. This also counts for every kill you do. If you are between the 10 and 20 killstreak you get 5 points until you reach 20, where you get 10.

L

Lightning McQueen

I like the suggestion, but would be nicer like in assassins every 5 bounty’s you do, you get more coins. Same for here, if you get 10 killstreak instead of getting 1 point, you get 5 and then for 20 killstreak for 10 points. This also counts for every kill you do. If you are between the 10 and 20 killstreak you get 5 points until you reach 20, where you get 10.
This is a much better idea

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Great idea too! Thanks for your comment!
Also a bump.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom