Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Better elytra's in FFA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kveee

Nov 15, 2019
Hello fellow cubecrafters,

recently i've been playing a lot on FFA (space and flowers) so basicly elytra maps. When you fly around you lose durability that's the same as your basic minecraft. But here's where it gets annoying, so when you have many kills and maybe you're doing a challange or something else. And then your elytra breaks its basicly game over for you. Maybe you're flying when it break then you fall in the void or you can't hide or something else.It's very annoying especially when you're doing a challange.

So i had a idea, maybe they could give the elytra extra durabillity or even unlimited. Or maybe they can make that you can buy elytra's in the store (in game store where you buy chestplates sword etc too)

This is my idea, so let me know what you think of the concept. Thanks!

-Kveee

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Yes, this would be great. I was still playing in the map space and I had a fairly high killstreak. But my elytra broke, and I fell down. I understand your frustration.

So a yes from me.

Reactions: Kveee

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hello fellow cubecrafters,

recently i've been playing a lot on FFA (space and flowers) so basicly elytra maps. When you fly around you lose durability that's the same as your basic minecraft. But here's where it gets annoying, so when you have many kills and maybe you're doing a challange or something else. And then your elytra breaks its basicly game over for you. Maybe you're flying when it break then you fall in the void or you can't hide or something else.It's very annoying especially when you're doing a challange.

So i had a idea, maybe they could give the elytra extra durabillity or even unlimited. Or maybe they can make that you can buy elytra's in the store (in game store where you buy chestplates sword etc too)

This is my idea, so let me know what you think of the concept. Thanks!

-Kveee
+1! (Would you mind adding a poll, so that it’s easier to cast a vote? ^-^)

Reactions: Kveee

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
This has been suggested multiple times in the past already and even got escalated... twice...
1. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-ffa-make-elytra-unbreakable.210568/#post-1037719
2. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-the-elytra-unbreakable-ffa.213532/#post-1028384

And as you can tell from the poll results, this idea is actually very much wanted by the community. Which isn't surprising knowing there are maps (like Space, for example) that simply require elytras to be able to move from the one location to another... This feature is just indispensable for the gameplay of some maps, I honestly can't believe they haven't implemented this yet!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This has been suggested multiple times in the past already and even got escalated... twice...
1. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-ffa-make-elytra-unbreakable.210568/#post-1037719
2. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-the-elytra-unbreakable-ffa.213532/#post-1028384

And as you can tell from the poll results, this idea is actually very much wanted by the community. Which isn't surprising knowing there are maps (like Space, for example) that simply require elytras to be able to move from the one location to another... This feature is just indispensable for the gameplay of some maps, I honestly can't believe they haven't implemented this yet!
Please avoid posting repeated topic threads as you can contribute to those threads linked above :)

- Locked.

Reactions: Josher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom