Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Onmogelijk

Jan 7, 2020
I think yall know that there are two types of FFA maps. Ground and elytra (wings) maps. The last time a Elytra map got released was when FFA itself got released in 2016. Thats already 6 years ago and i think its the right time to add a new map. Elytra maps are still popular and really enjoyed by the community. (This is only for java)

Now its time for bedrock. FFA on bedrock does not have elytra maps. But in my opinion bedrock should have these map too!

D

Deleted member 347571

Enjoyed because you can get 500 kills there in less than an hour because of the shop system. :o

Chomp

May 14, 2017
Amsterdam
namemc.com
Enjoyed because you can get 500 kills there in less than an hour because of the shop system. :o
Shoppers get focused and killed within 5 minutes(if there are experienced players around); Doesn't matter if it's ground or elytra maps. Not to mention, players don't even have to shop to get 500 kills under an hour and even then given certain circumstances getting 500 kills under an hour in ground maps is also entirely viable. Your argument is very overlooked and invalid.

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
I think yall know that there are two types of FFA maps. Ground and elytra (wings) maps. The last time a Elytra map got released was when FFA itself got released in 2016. Thats already 6 years ago and i think its the right time to add a new map. Elytra maps are still popular and really enjoyed by the community. (This is only for java)

Now its time for bedrock. FFA on bedrock does not have elytra maps. But in my opinion bedrock should have these map too!
Good idea! I always loved the wing maps and I still do, and the wing maps aren't getting much attention anymore, so why not making a new one?

Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom