Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
It makes things so inconvenient that it becomes frustrating : when we buy the Battle Arena Rank, a compass appears in the inventory when we are in the FFA spawn to choose between day, sunset and night. That's cool, big problem is it's in 1st place of inventory, where there is the sword or the bow in first place when we spawn. Meaning that if we die during a battle, we continue to hit, opening every single time this time selection window. Even worse, the player want then to take another kit right away with a statue, half the time it opens the time selection window... So inconvenient !

If this clock was just in 7th slot, I believe t would be more convenient. Moreover for something that we don't always use all the time.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
While I don’t play Bedrock, I totally agree with this suggestion. I suggest to have an option to select a place in your inventory for the compass by yourself. In this way some players have the compass in their first slot and others in their 7th slot, etc.

Another solution can be the command similar to Java. Obsidian players can choose their time with the ‘/settime’ command. With this command, the compass in your inventory can be removed.

+1

Reactions: GeoJosh7

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Also you can use a texture pack to change the sky so it dosent have that much use...

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
true, for me my sky is always nighttime so the sky changing clock is not a very convenient thing to have
Some people don't have access to that feature, because they don't use texture packs, like me. Cause it would cost money to get and I play on Xbox. So yeah

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom