Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Treeskeet

Aug 26, 2019
So I got the new highest killstreak and it was pretty hard because some people started targetting me but I just ate golden apples and they just helped get more kills :)

Reactions: Froq

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Yeah, it was super hard. Actually, extremely hard. You know just killing the same person that lets you kill them 100 times (killfarming) is just so damn hard, especially when you shop to do it.

Reactions: MasterNicco

Treeskeet

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah, it was super hard. Actually, extremely hard. You know just killing the same person that lets you kill them 100 times (killfarming) is just so damn hard, especially when you shop to do it.
You can only kill someone 20 times and then it won't count to your kills or give you points, so what you said is a lie, and yes I did shop like most people would do to try to get a good killstreak but thanks for taking concern..

Wow good job :eek:
Thank you! :)

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
Wait you are telling me that a player that has next to no activity on the forums and that is not even on the 200 ffa leaderboard broke a record?
And also why did you just stop at 367? You had to go or something? Why did you only did a video only showing a single kill and why was that player aiming at thin air instead of trying to hit you?
As a player who tried breaking that record multiple times and played ffa for almost 3 years I am sure that a new player would not hit like that
It is impossible to break the record on a ground map for many reasons a map lasts about 2 hours before reset the moment its generated so you had to get a kill every 18 seconds or so and the only way to do that is to target every player you saw but that is impossible since you would have died by a team or a clan by that point since that's how ground maps works and yet here we are at the end at exactly 336 kills fighting a player who is clearly missing on purpose on the backside of the map.
And yes it is possible to boost that much even if the limit is 20 since you could have multiple people helping you or someone that has alts
And if you are going to say getting alts is hard , no its not there are discord servers with entire pages of alts that even work and also alts are extremely cheap.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Wait you are telling me that a player that has next to no activity on the forums and that is not even on the 200 ffa leaderboard broke a record?
And also why did you just stop at 367? You had to go or something? Why did you only did a video only showing a single kill and why was that player aiming at thin air instead of trying to hit you?
As a player who tried breaking that record multiple times and played ffa for almost 3 years I am sure that a new player would not hit like that
It is impossible to break the record on a ground map for many reasons a map lasts about 2 hours before reset the moment its generated so you had to get a kill every 18 seconds or so and the only way to do that is to target every player you saw but that is impossible since you would have died by a team or a clan by that point since that's how ground maps works and yet here we are at the end at exactly 336 kills fighting a player who is clearly missing on purpose on the backside of the map.
And yes it is possible to boost that much even if the limit is 20 since you could have multiple people helping you or someone that has alts
And if you are going to say getting alts is hard , no its not there are discord servers with entire pages of alts that even work and also alts are extremely cheap.

100% this

Also, other inconsistencies:
I called you out on being boosted/multiaccounting (which is bannable btw), and instead of denying it, you said "its not possible", even tho it is, either by having multiple alts, or by using ways to reset the counter that stops you from killing someone over 20 times.

Also, i have never seen your account playing FFA, even tho i have 300+ hrs on it and you're not even on the leaderboard, which kind of raises suspicion that you didn't perform this legitimately, since you dont have the experience to do so.

Judging by the 30-ish second clip you used as proof, your PVP skills look far from those needed to perform a 300+ killstreak, and this is coming from someone that thinks he's bad at sword pvp

All in all, i feel this is way too sketchy to be considered legit and added into the record book, especially one that's endorsed by staff as the official one.

Treeskeet

Aug 26, 2019
I forgot I need 5 years of forum activity to post a killstreak, and I don't control what other people do so what that player did isn't up to me so I don't know why you tried to use that against me.. I did get targetted by people using wizard kit but no clans. I don't have a discord so I wouldn't know about alt servers like you say. Why would I need to be on the 200 leaderboard? That has nothing to do with this.

100% this

Also, other inconsistencies:
I called you out on being boosted/multiaccounting (which is bannable btw), and instead of denying it, you said "its not possible", even tho it is, either by having multiple alts, or by using ways to reset the counter that stops you from killing someone over 20 times.

Also, i have never seen your account playing FFA, even tho i have 300+ hrs on it and you're not even on the leaderboard, which kind of raises suspicion that you didn't perform this legitimately, since you dont have the experience to do so.

Judging by the 30-ish second clip you used as proof, your PVP skills look far from those needed to perform a 300+ killstreak, and this is coming from someone that thinks he's bad at sword pvp

All in all, i feel this is way too sketchy to be considered legit and added into the record book, especially one that's endorsed by staff as the official one.
That's your opinion, if everything went off of peoples opinions then nothing would be fair..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
That is your opinion.. Anyone can say something like that, you were in my session for about 2 minutes before leaving.

By that logic you having the biggest killstreak is your opinion, even tho its an objective matter with no place for an opinion, just like being boosted

Treeskeet

Aug 26, 2019
By that logic you having the biggest killstreak is your opinion, even tho its an objective matter with no place for an opinion, just like being boosted
That's not how that works.. I have shown a video and you can see the killstreak, you keep saying I was boosted but thats just text.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
I forgot I need 5 years of forum activity to post a killstreak, and I don't control what other people do so what that player did isn't up to me so I don't know why you tried to use that against me.. I did get targetted by people using wizard kit but no clans. I don't have a discord so I wouldn't know about alt servers like you say. Why would I need to be on the 200 leaderboard? That has nothing to do with this.
Yes you need all of that because its not normal that someone unknown comes here breaks it at exactly 367 stops video and only shows video and not overall stats or playtime when you say that you have done something impressive players need to see or have some sort of reputation to rely on and trust like playtime or the leaderboard so yes it does not count as 100% necessary proof but it is 100% necessary to make it like its the real deal here.
But since I see so many coincidences that prove you wrong and even a player who I know and trust and played for a long time told me he saw the entire thing of killing the same player over and over again and i also have having a clan chat and a chat who talks about cube often and never I heard of you, so do you really expect me to trust in what you say? From a player that just pops up? After I also tried to do the same in space? {it's much easier to get kills in there}
Then show me your stats that you tried this multiple times and that sort of stuff or a longer video of that time or something because if you really did achieve that I am sure that you can show me that much can't you?. This is not a battle of proof so don't come here and tell me those things don't matter because they actually do so don't give me that response of "opinion" and it "does not matter" when in reality it's the thing that you need the most (the fact that you give me those responses means that you have no proof)

Also any good pvper would tell you its impossible to get that ks on a grounds map have a good day.

Reactions: Dudu

Treeskeet

Aug 26, 2019
Yes you need all of that because its not normal that someone unknown comes here breaks it at exactly 367 stops video and only shows video and not overall stats or playtime when you say that you have done something impressive players need to see or have some sort of reputation to rely on and trust like playtime or the leaderboard so yes it does not count as 100% necessary proof but it is 100% necessary to make it like its the real deal here.
But since I see so many coincidences that prove you wrong and even a player who I know and trust and played for a long time told me he saw the entire thing of killing the same player over and over again and i also have having a clan chat and a chat who talks about cube often and never I heard of you, so do you really expect me to trust in what you say? From a player that just pops up? After I also tried to do the same in space? {it's much easier to get kills in there}
Then show me your stats that you tried this multiple times and that sort of stuff or a longer video of that time or something because if you really did achieve that I am sure that you can show me that much can't you?. This is not a battle of proof so don't come here and tell me those things don't matter because they actually do so don't give me that response of "opinion" and it "does not matter" when in reality it's the thing that you need the most (the fact that you give me those responses means that you have no proof)

Also any good pvper would tell you its impossible to get that ks on a grounds map have a good day.
Oh because you tried to do something and failed means no one else can I didn't realise, I checked the records and no one else posted a video to show their KS so I did and that proves it's not edited. And your friend that "saw everything" but was only on for at least 2 minutes and I had killed him about 3 times, of course you would believe your friend over me and I honestly don't care I have shown what I need to and it happened. And I don't just play CubeCraft there are many great PvP servers to play. It's not my fault you are taking this personally, have a good day.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Oh because you tried to do something and failed means no one else can I didn't realise, I checked the records and no one else posted a video to show their KS so I did and that proves it's not edited. And your friend that "saw everything" but was only on for at least 2 minutes and I had killed him about 3 times, of course you would believe your friend over me and I honestly don't care I have shown what I need to and it happened. And I don't just play CubeCraft there are many great PvP servers to play. It's not my fault you are taking this personally, have a good day.

Lmao who said that friend was me? It wasn't. By the way i was on way more than 2 minutes

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Okay since im done with dealing with you i'll just pile up all the evidence that points to the possibility of this record not being legit.

• You're a clearly new here, and while that doesn't invalidate your record, it makes me more suspicious that it's not legit.
  • I know a person who very clearly saw you repeatedly killing a person who was letting you kill them , also know as boosting/multiaccounting, and even tho i don't have video proof of that, i do have a video where the chat logs clearly say you're killijng someone by the name of "showboo489" multiple times per minute. Here are some screenshots of it, all of them gathered through the couse of a minute of footage.
GjD7ade.jpg
XW3Yu4i.jpg
ZPmq6oB.jpg
6Ea2Yzx.jpg
VOpnch3.jpg
VaZa6EL.jpg
sOfFUJJ.jpg
KiqqZTe.jpg

That's a grand total of 9 times in a single minute, an average of one kill every 6.7 seconds. How is that possible if he's not letting you kill him? Assuming you had the best sword (diamond sharpness 3), and he was using samurai, the weakest armored kit, you would need 5-6 hits on average to kill him. At max efficiency you can hit someone 1.6 times per second, so you would need at least 3.5 seconds to kill him. Respawns usually take at least 3 seconds, which would result in a total time of 6.5 seconds. This time is only obtained if he managed to hit him with near perfectly timing, which is really hard to do if someone is fighting back, and would result in a delay, thus making this ammount of kills in a single minute not viable unless he was letting him get kills.

• For a new player to know that killing someone after 20 times stops counting towards killcount is weird, unless you had already done it, like i just proved above.
  • After being accused of being boosted, your defense was "its your opinion", instead of using actual proof or arguments, which is a sign of having no way to defend your position
  • You stopped the killstreak at 367, exactly 1 above the previous record. Why? Couldn't you keep going? You had a godapple in your inventory and over 10 minutes till the restart, surely you could do more. Maybe avoiding being boosted more so it would be less likely that someone would notice?
I feel this is more than enough evidence to at least give a second thought on it before making this record official.
I will also only answer actual counter arguments to mine, and ignore the "ur opinion lol" comments.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom