Not open for further replies.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
✈️ MILITARY BASE 🗺️
Yqm5RHo.png

Lately we have been working on this FFA map and I'm very excited to share it with everyone today!
Let's get started...

💡 MAP INFORMATION 💡
The map only contains 1.8 blocks.
Military Base supports a lot of different PVP styles.
The map was built by @Axyy, @ItzEnd3r, @BrilliantBenji, @Doc // Angel, and @Rawrbin.

📷 MAP SCREENSHOTS 📷
Non Shaders: Click Here
Shaders:
Click Here

🎮 MAP FEATURES 🎮
Military Base has got some exciting cool features, here are some of them!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey!

I love the idea of the map, though I think you could make one small improvement. There aren't really many areas for someone with a bow to be able to snipe or practice their aim. It would be great if there was more areas to bow from, although the map still looks awesome overall @Axyy :P

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey!

I love the idea of the map, though I think you could make one small improvement. There aren't really many areas for someone with a bow to be able to snipe or practice their aim. It would be great if there was more areas to bow from, although the map still looks awesome overall @Axyy :P
actually im not sure if there is a picture of this but there is a shooting range! But yes it is much more flat so there arent as many places for the archer kit to be used

Reactions: Ben5124 and Axyy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

I added a sneaky little platform in a tree that also helps in on the trail.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hey!

We've got some good sniping spots like from the helicopter or airport tower :P Also you're able to climb most trees

We could still add some more spots, thanks for the feedback 😃

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I’m voting no, this map doesn’t live up the the quality of Oil Rig or Tropical. It does not promote different kinds of PvP like you say; there are barely any overhangs and elevations. It’s literally mostly flat and quite unimaginative. You haven’t added any easter eggs afaik. All other maps have unique places, except for this one. It just doesnt seem worth adding imo.

What I do like is that this map seems somewhat smaller. I can appreciate that.

The military base itself looks nice. However the map is somewhat thoughtless in terms of gameplay. It doesnt help that it looks like a glorified reskin of Classic either.

i’m going to vote no.

Reactions: Priley

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I’m voting no, this map doesn’t live up the the quality of Oil Rig or Tropical. It does not promote different kinds of PvP like you say; there are barely any overhangs and elevations. It’s literally mostly flat and quite unimaginative. You haven’t added any easter eggs afaik. All other maps have unique places, except for this one. It just doesnt seem worth adding imo.

What I do like is that this map seems somewhat smaller. I can appreciate that.

The military base itself looks nice. However the map is somewhat thoughtless in terms of gameplay. It doesnt help that it looks like a glorified reskin of Classic either.

i’m going to vote no.
well uh, first off if we tell you where all the many secrets are that would ruin the fun right xD
but thats kinda what it is, a glorified classic, they have a similar theme this one is bigger, imo looks better and is definitely better for gameplay but if you still want to vote no i guess thats ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom