Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
🐉 Ender’s Reintroduction (again)
My last introductions were really lame, and i said i would do this if i ever got promoted so here we are.

The Basics:
Hello! Im Ender, and I'm a 15 year old boy and I live in California, USA. Ok, now that the boring bit is done, let's get into some more interesting parts.

My History On Cubecraft:
I joined cubecraft almost 6 years ago, after watching a youtuber named PrestonPlays (at the time) playing Eggwars. I really loved to watch the game and just decided to join. I really liked egg wars but ended up falling in love with block wars and survival games. I played it a lot, and actually made a few friends (I know right, friends on the internet?). Sadly they were all banned :/

I ended up playing a lot of Blockwars Survival Games and Eggwars. And eventually ended up playing an egg wars game with Preston, which was really cool, and got me my first win! (10 year old me was not a pvp master). I played on and off for a few years, taking some breaks and doing other things, until 2018.

Then The Big Change Happened. And my two favorite games were removed, so I stopped playing, and did not come back until the beginning of 2020.

Like a lot of people at the beginning of 2020 I came back to cubecraft. And I really got into the forums. My first ever post (How is this NOT an Achievement???) really helped me decide to continue with forums as it got some attention. And motivated me to continue, I have always loved coming up with ideas and just creative writing in general (not for school because that writing sucks). But I fell in love with the forums because it is such a welcoming and kind environment, that rewards those who put time and effort into their posts.

I started off on the forums making pretty low effort posts but then i discovered map submissions, My first submission was a minerware map ([MinerWare] Ruins) and even tho it was denied I am still really proud of it, and this map kickstarted my love for these submissions, after this i built or was part of building 10 more maps! [Team Eggwars] Toxic Was by far my favorite map that i built myself, although it had a camping problem it was my first map to get a lot of attention, i ended up with over 50 votes for the map to be added, which is still amazing and i am extremely proud of it. And finally, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-✈%EF%B8%8F-military-base-🗺%EF%B8%8F.266836/ This map i made with @Axyy @Ben5124 @_The13thDoctor_ and @Rawrbin. This is no question the coolest map I have ever built and stands as one of my favorite builds ever, I also got to know a bunch of people while we worked and it was just an amazing experience.

And finally Suggestions, in my few months on the forums i have made around 50 suggestion threads. I always liked the forums because of the amazing suggestions I saw, but never even thought I could do something like that. But i eventually decided that i was going to put a huge amount of effort into a suggestion, and it turned out to be one of my favorite things i have done on the forums. I have been really disappointed to see that tower defense has really been ignored for so many years, and this thread was my idea to do something about it, i gathered as many community suggestions as i could and this thread (Tower Defense Needs an Update, And This is What The Community Wants to See) Ended up gaining over 30 likes and was Escalated, which was just amazing and honestly this was one of my favorite projects i have done here. So lets hope there is a tower defense update soon xD

My Journey to Helper:
I will start off by saying my journey to helper isn't nearly as interesting as some other peoples, but I guess it's a decently sized part of my time on forums. My first attempt, like a good heplur wannabe was my second post ever, and very surprisingly i was denied for a lack of activity xD. So no surprise there, but then after my waiting period ended I reapplied again, this application was open for almost 4 months, and during that time I really got to know the community and honestly forgot about my application. This was when I started getting into the discord and making map submissions, as well as trying out reports. But that would only put us in May. So yeah, I got denied again. But I had kinda forgotten about the application and wasn't really disappointed, as I was starting to become a part of the forums and really was enjoying my time there. Looking back, being denied there was one of the best things that could have happened to me, and I am seriously grateful for how everything played out because this encouraged me to keep working and stay in the community. And finally I applied for a third and final time, I continued in the forums, and then on December 1st I was accepted as a Helper.

More About Me:
My favorite color is Purple

My Birthday is December 29, 2004

I love reptiles, and my favorite animal would either be Cobras or Chameleons, I have always been so fascinated by both of them.

My favorite book is Ready Player One (it's nothing like the movie). I really loved it and I found all the information in the book so interesting, I would 100% suggest it to anyone.

Does Ender Have a GF: Quoting technoblade “no, I'm very alone”

Some Mentions:
@Axyy you have been my best friend on the server, and honestly i don't know where i would be without you, I have had so much fun building maps with you and i hope we can be friends for a long time

@_The13thDoctor_ The first person to actually talk to me on forums, and really you are one of the reasons i stuck with it, I would like to thank you so much for everything.

@Eli You have been my inspiration on the forums, your threads are amazing, and i hope that i can at some point write like that, we have a lot of similar interests and i just really enjoy talking with you

@Ben5124 I have gotten to know you so much better during these last few months working on maps and on CCE, i really hope that we can continue to be friends

@Ge1ster I haven't known you for long, but it's really fun playing with you and talking on discord :D

@ElementThink & @Verbramdt My helper group, haven't known you guys for long but for the little bit of time it has been fun and i'm excited to continue working with you guys :D

@Technosword & @Mistletoe Man Thank you guys for helping me out when i was first promoted, and preventing me from doing anything stupid, im 100% sure i would have messed something up by now if it wasnt for you guys

And to Everyone else on the forums, Thank you! This community is amazing and i don't know what i would be doing right now if i hadn't found it

Q&A:
Alright I asked for some questions so I'm going to answer them here, if i didn't answer your question, i either don't feel comfortable sharing that info, or i already answered it somewhere else.

Q: What is your favorite community discord? (@Technosword)
A: Its gotta be CCE, i spend the most time there and i really like the community, but out of the ones i dont co-own, i think Tower Defense CC would be my favorite, I really got to know some of the people there well while working on my thread, and its a really cool community.

Q: What do you think of Axyy? (@Axyy)
A: Axyy is a big noob

Q: What is your favourite Pokémon? (@Axyy)
A: Yveltal, Its just a really cool pokemon and it has been my favorite since it was released

Q: Where is your Diamond rank? (@Axyy)
A: It has been given to poor stone ranks across the server in the form of extra luck in Cubelets, nah jk im hiding it now >:D

Q: Mod when? (@Axyy)
A: probably not for a while xD

Q: What is your favourite part of cubecraft? (@ShinySanta)
A: The forums, and more specifically the forums community. It's so welcoming and nice, and really helps grow creativity. It's been a place I'm always happy to go check for quite a while now.

Q: What's your favorite food? (@Ge1ster)
A: This is way harder than it should be, But i need to go with Pizza, there are so many types of pizza and i dont think i could ever get tired of it.

Q: What genre of music do you enjoy? (@Ge1ster)
A: I like alternative/pop music, mainly whatever is on the radio lol

Q: Who is your favorite person from the entire Cubecraft community? (@Ge1ster)
A: @Axyy He is my closest friend and I just really enjoy doing stuff with him.

Q: What was your reaction to getting helper? (@Passer)
A: First i was really surprised, then very excited, and finally very worried that i was unmuted in my chem class, but it was all good xD

🐉 Thanks for reading my introduction! 🐉
TMQOdPvwWii7moEQVa2SdsfoTpwwcVfkw4LiE-oF8Eyvv4lhufqovdbU009_yiliVv8RwdiYwVgMY95c3Bsv9EwMqbNtDSFCP6wyAGlAEiasiPcyr0zsIqYe4Pc8ZWqTXo5XQj_J

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Ayee California bros, and our birthdays are exactly a month apart. You seem like a great guy, good to have you as a helper!

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
@Technosword & @Mistletoe Man Thank you guys for helping me out when i was first promoted, and preventing me from doing anything stupid, im 100% sure i would have messed something up by now if it wasnt for you guys
Thanks for the sweet mention, no need to thank me though, just here to help! ❤️
It’s great to learn more about you and I can’t wait to spend more time with you as staff!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Gotta say I'm just really happy to finally see you in that pink name, suits you well!

@Eli You have been my inspiration on the forums, your threads are amazing, and i hope that i can at some point write like that, we have a lot of similar interests and i just really enjoy talking with you
That's funny because when I see your threads I wish I was as creative as you.

Okay so you're 15... you like BlockWars... you SPECIFICALLY like Toothless... and Chameleons too? I wonder if people ever think we're the same person LOL

Edit: I'm sure Techno would love to volunteer as your GF

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
This introduction is amazing!

You have been an amazing friend to me, and I really hope we will be for a very long time. You have helped me a lot, the past few months and I really can not thank you enough for that. You are the most amazing person ❤️

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I love reptiles, and my favorite animal would either be Cobras or Chameleons, I have always been so fascinated by both of them.
We've been been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.
@Ge1ster I haven't known you for long, but it's really fun playing with you and talking on discord :D
OMG I'm so glad I was able to make an impression on you! You're one of the most fun people to play with!

First of all, AMAZING introduction! Very informative and honest, it shows how much you care about the community. I was so glad when you got helper, cause you were someone I genuinely could see as a "Role model" community member. You started your journey on the forums early 2020 like I did, and that's something I highly appreciate! I couldn't be happier that you are with us, please never change. Whenever I see a thread from you on the forums I KNOW it's going to be great and original, and very few people have been able to leave me that impression on the forums. Thank you for this amazing reintroduction! ♥️

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Great (re)introduction Ender, I´ve always seen you active on the forums and your creativy is endless. I really enjoy seeing your threads + seeing how much you´ve grown since I´ve seen you online for the first time!

Keep it going, there are great things going to happen for you, trust me on that one :)

• Love

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
🐉 Ender’s Reintroduction (again)
My last introductions were really lame, and i said i would do this if i ever got promoted so here we are.

The Basics:
Hello! Im Ender, and I'm a 15 year old boy and I live in California, USA. Ok, now that the boring bit is done, let's get into some more interesting parts.

My History On Cubecraft:
I joined cubecraft almost 6 years ago, after watching a youtuber named PrestonPlays (at the time) playing Eggwars. I really loved to watch the game and just decided to join. I really liked egg wars but ended up falling in love with block wars and survival games. I played it a lot, and actually made a few friends (I know right, friends on the internet?). Sadly they were all banned :/

I ended up playing a lot of Blockwars Survival Games and Eggwars. And eventually ended up playing an egg wars game with Preston, which was really cool, and got me my first win! (10 year old me was not a pvp master). I played on and off for a few years, taking some breaks and doing other things, until 2018.

Then The Big Change Happened. And my two favorite games were removed, so I stopped playing, and did not come back until the beginning of 2020.

Like a lot of people at the beginning of 2020 I came back to cubecraft. And I really got into the forums. My first ever post (How is this NOT an Achievement???) really helped me decide to continue with forums as it got some attention. And motivated me to continue, I have always loved coming up with ideas and just creative writing in general (not for school because that writing sucks). But I fell in love with the forums because it is such a welcoming and kind environment, that rewards those who put time and effort into their posts.

I started off on the forums making pretty low effort posts but then i discovered map submissions, My first submission was a minerware map ([MinerWare] Ruins) and even tho it was denied I am still really proud of it, and this map kickstarted my love for these submissions, after this i built or was part of building 10 more maps! [Team Eggwars] Toxic Was by far my favorite map that i built myself, although it had a camping problem it was my first map to get a lot of attention, i ended up with over 50 votes for the map to be added, which is still amazing and i am extremely proud of it. And finally, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-✈%EF%B8%8F-military-base-🗺%EF%B8%8F.266836/ This map i made with @Axyy @Ben5124 @_The13thDoctor_ and @Rawrbin. This is no question the coolest map I have ever built and stands as one of my favorite builds ever, I also got to know a bunch of people while we worked and it was just an amazing experience.

And finally Suggestions, in my few months on the forums i have made around 50 suggestion threads. I always liked the forums because of the amazing suggestions I saw, but never even thought I could do something like that. But i eventually decided that i was going to put a huge amount of effort into a suggestion, and it turned out to be one of my favorite things i have done on the forums. I have been really disappointed to see that tower defense has really been ignored for so many years, and this thread was my idea to do something about it, i gathered as many community suggestions as i could and this thread (Tower Defense Needs an Update, And This is What The Community Wants to See) Ended up gaining over 30 likes and was Escalated, which was just amazing and honestly this was one of my favorite projects i have done here. So lets hope there is a tower defense update soon xD

My Journey to Helper:
I will start off by saying my journey to helper isn't nearly as interesting as some other peoples, but I guess it's a decently sized part of my time on forums. My first attempt, like a good heplur wannabe was my second post ever, and very surprisingly i was denied for a lack of activity xD. So no surprise there, but then after my waiting period ended I reapplied again, this application was open for almost 4 months, and during that time I really got to know the community and honestly forgot about my application. This was when I started getting into the discord and making map submissions, as well as trying out reports. But that would only put us in May. So yeah, I got denied again. But I had kinda forgotten about the application and wasn't really disappointed, as I was starting to become a part of the forums and really was enjoying my time there. Looking back, being denied there was one of the best things that could have happened to me, and I am seriously grateful for how everything played out because this encouraged me to keep working and stay in the community. And finally I applied for a third and final time, I continued in the forums, and then on December 1st I was accepted as a Helper.

More About Me:
My favorite color is Purple

My Birthday is December 29, 2004

My favorite book is Ready Player One (it's nothing like the movie). I really loved it and I found all the information in the book so interesting, I would 100% suggest it to anyone.

Does Ender Have a GF: Quoting technoblade “no, I'm very alone”

Some Mentions:
@Axyy you have been my best friend on the server, and honestly i don't know where i would be without you, I have had so much fun building maps with you and i hope we can be friends for a long time

@_The13thDoctor_ The first person to actually talk to me on forums, and really you are one of the reasons i stuck with it, I would like to thank you so much for everything.

@Ben5124 I have gotten to know you so much better during these last few months working on maps and on CCE, i really hope that we can continue to be friends

@ElementThink & @Verbramdt My helper group, haven't known you guys for long but for the little bit of time it has been fun and i'm excited to continue working with you guys :D

And to Everyone else on the forums, Thank you! This community is amazing and i don't know what i would be doing right now if i hadn't found it

Q&A:
Alright I asked for some questions so I'm going to answer them here, if i didn't answer your question, i either don't feel comfortable sharing that info, or i already answered it somewhere else.

Q: What is your favorite community discord? (@Technosword)
A: Its gotta be CCE, i spend the most time there and i really like the community, but out of the ones i dont co-own, i think Tower Defense CC would be my favorite, I really got to know some of the people there well while working on my thread, and its a really cool community.

Q: What do you think of Axyy? (@Axyy)
A: Axyy is a big noob

Q: What is your favourite Pokémon? (@Axyy)
A: Yveltal, Its just a really cool pokemon and it has been my favorite since it was released

Q: Where is your Diamond rank? (@Axyy)
A: It has been given to poor stone ranks across the server in the form of extra luck in Cubelets, nah jk im hiding it now >:D

Q: Mod when? (@Axyy)
A: probably not for a while xD

Q: What is your favourite part of cubecraft? (@ShinySanta)
A: The forums, and more specifically the forums community. It's so welcoming and nice, and really helps grow creativity. It's been a place I'm always happy to go check for quite a while now.

Q: What's your favorite food? (@Ge1ster)
A: This is way harder than it should be, But i need to go with Pizza, there are so many types of pizza and i dont think i could ever get tired of it.

Q: What genre of music do you enjoy? (@Ge1ster)
A: I like alternative/pop music, mainly whatever is on the radio lol

Q: Who is your favorite person from the entire Cubecraft community? (@Ge1ster)
A: @Axyy He is my closest friend and I just really enjoy doing stuff with him.

Q: What was your reaction to getting helper? (@Passer)
A: First i was really surprised, then very excited, and finally very worried that i was unmuted in my chem class, but it was all good xD

🐉 Thanks for reading my introduction! 🐉
TMQOdPvwWii7moEQVa2SdsfoTpwwcVfkw4LiE-oF8Eyvv4lhufqovdbU009_yiliVv8RwdiYwVgMY95c3Bsv9EwMqbNtDSFCP6wyAGlAEiasiPcyr0zsIqYe4Pc8ZWqTXo5XQj_J
Good introduction, loved to read it.

About the Tower Defence update, I hope Younisco doesn't punish me for this. But I can say that there is smth in development and your thread also helped a lot.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Why are all staff member so good at introducing each other?? Someone please explain. All I have to say is AMAZING INTRODUCTION!!

• Love
D

Deleted member 469419

It's actually a pleasure to get to know you better my buildmate! I always asked myself what would be your favourite games, or even now I asked myself how many time took you to get the helper or how did you feel about that etc (I always told you that you should apply) and well, I can imagine it out now

You've made a really nice introduction thread; I'm not sure if I've told you this before, but, I'm sure you'll do great as a helper.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Why are all staff member so good at introducing each other?? Someone please explain. All I have to say is AMAZING INTRODUCTION!!
honestly? its because we spend way more time then we would like to admit drafting our posts out in a google doc, we arent just naturally good at it, but we take the time and put a lot of effort in. Im 100% sure you could do the same or better at some point!

• Love
Reactions: Ko7a

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
honestly? its because we spend way more time then we would like to admit drafting our posts out in a google doc, we arent just naturally good at it, but we take the time and put a lot of effort in. Im 100% sure you could do the same or better at some point!
Thanks, man :))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom